Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

03/04/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Kronos
03/04/2014 03:52 PMPosted by Jezebel

im so old i remember that if a game had a bug or glitch you were stuck with it because there were no patches or updates... kids these days complain about everything

I'm so old, I remember having to type Game-name-here.exe to start them.

im so old i remember typing get 'monty python file name here' in unix
This thread is running out shortly. We anticipate the extend of this thread after Post #1500
03/04/2014 03:54 PMPosted by xexodusx
im gonna go jerk off

I'm with you!!!

.....wait, what?
90 Human Paladin
03/04/2014 03:45 PMPosted by Unmatchable
I just don't understand how they think its not a problem, to extend maintenance like 8 times every single dam time, ud think after a couple timed they'd be like "alright how can we prevent this from happening the next time"

It was extended twice. Dramatic much? And if you think they don't already do what they can, you're incompetent. Most online games have issues like this. Calm the hell down.
03/04/2014 03:52 PMPosted by SanFeng
Guys. I was redirected to play on the backup server.

Okay, these posts are like yelling "COPS!" at a high school party. Effective the first time, cute the second, eye rolling the third time, and irritating as a hemorrhoid on a summer day after that.
03/04/2014 03:48 PMPosted by Ryoua
Forum summary - TL;DR

Blizzard is doing what they need to do to fix what they need to fix. It'll be back up when they're done. 90% of posts are people raging against Blizzard when they should be thanking them for allowing us to play their games at all.

Thanks Blizzard and staff for all your hard work! I'd give you all a cookie if I could.

Cheers.

LOL! @ thanking Blizzard for playing their games. A $60 game they ignored for a year and a half while they could poop out a superior console port and work on RoS while the game was STILL in beta?!?! Dude must be shootin Blizzard's kool-aid between his toes by now.
five minutes to BLUE post....
Community Manager
Latest update:

Service should now be live and you should be able to log into the game. Thanks again for hanging in there for us!
03/04/2014 03:54 PMPosted by Bidoc
03/04/2014 03:48 PMPosted by EvilsRising

WHY would they address it when they CLEARLY counted down starting 30 minutes before the server shut down!! And the last 5 minutes they broadcast every minute! You guys are idiots.

Dude! you obviously were not here this morning when the server went down without warning.

Sometimes, it's better to let people think you're stupid, rather than leave no doubt.

I got off 2 minutes before server shut down... You must not know how to read.
SERVERS ARE UP GUYZ SERIOUSZLY
Initializing......Re-configuring game files........hot damn here we go!
Anyone else get a new "Reconfiguring Game Files'?
just downloaded the patch still servers are down! boooooo................
I don't think we can hit 100 pages. This is turrible.
IT'S HAPPENING !
pretty big patch looks like
and so ends the crying.
something happening now....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]