03/05/2014 10:28 AMPosted by MachkhanCan you tell me what exact steps you have done when this happens? We know that there is an issue where if you do the following:
1. Log into Diablo III
2. Select the icon for viewing the character profile
3. Go back and press Resume
---> The game will hang, and eventually crash
Outside of this, we're having issues reproducing this. Posting what exact steps you do (i.e log in, then open X window, etc) take prior to the crash will help out.
Also, if you can post your system information, that would be great.
Obtaining and Posting System Information
1) Click on the Apple Menu while holding down the Option key and select System Profiler (10.6.8) / System Information (10.7 and later).
2) Copy the information from the following sections and paste them into your post. Please copy in the following order: Hardware Overview, Graphics, and Software. Do not include any serial numbers, hardware UUIDs, or account/login names or information in your post.
Finally, if you have any specific applications running (Safari, Mail, etc), please post those as well.
by having Page 2 before launching Battle.net Application and ultimately starting the game kind of addresses the issue of rebooting mac. however this process is, still, very annoying.
the process I take is...
1. Launch Battle.net
2. Click "Play"
3. After login, either check AH/RMAH or change quest then start/join game.
4. Now actually playing the game is Lotto. the Client will either:
-Start/join a game.
5. After a successful Start/join, Run or an objective is finished, then I leave game.
After a crash, I launch Mission Control, click to go to page 2, launch Force Quit, quit d3 client, go to Page 1 to launch client again.
6. and the process continues with step 4.
Little help please?