Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls for Xbox 360, is it happening

83 Blood Elf Hunter
As far as I know, Blizzard has yet to speak directly about the Ultimate Evil Edition coming to this console. Would seem like such a shame and waste of effort (for myself) and others to be playing it on 360 if there was never the promise of the expansion releasing for this console. So the question I pose for anyone, do you think it's likely that they will continue to support this console, or should I save up my hard earned money for a PS4 to join the band wagon? Cause I definitely know that the best thing to happen to this game, in my opinion, is the same screen multiplayer. Without it, I don't think my wife would have gotten into this game if she went the Mouse & Keyboard route....
Reply Quote
Couldn't you have just posted this in the plethora of threads just like this?
Reply Quote
To a gamer in Need,

I believe so, if you go to google and type in diablo 3 reaper of souls and xbox 360, there's an article explaining the controversy around the expansion, and it said, "Now it seems like both dreams are coming true, as the expansion pack for the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as P.C., is set to be released to gamers in just a few days." The article was from Breathecast, I think every gamer is breathing a sigh of relief right now.

Sincerely Yours,

Neal Hashimoto
Reply Quote
To Searinox,

I hope that helps you.

Nealsfishing#1554
Reply Quote
^ that article is the biggest pile of BS i've ever read in ages.
Reply Quote
It'll be released when Blizzard need the money.Which,given the support threads(or lack thereof) for all formats might be sooner than you think..
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Hunter
hope this dose come out tbh
Reply Quote
so was that a yes or a no? will it come to xbox 360?
Reply Quote
i dont think the ps3/360 would ever see it. would have to have a major over hall just to do it. and with all the changes it would not be as fun. now i could see it on the both the ps4 and the xbox 1 but if they both get it only time will tell
Reply Quote
we handled d3 didn't we? if it did come out,we could hack it-but with Blizzard recently...that's a big time honking IF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]