Diablo® III

D3 RoS Digital Edition Transmog Models??

Hi guys,

I wanted to ask you about those Transmog Models. From what Ive read we will get in DE 3 helmets and 3 weapons so we can use it for gear transmogrification. My question is: Does it changes EVERY PART OF GEAR according to type of helmet I'd like to use OR does it just modify HELMET and WEAPONS leaving the rest of the gear in ITS ORIGINAL FORM ( NOT CHANGED).

In short: does the helmet change every part of a gear or just we get the helmet appearance?

Thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
Good question. I was curious of the same as we can't test it right now :\
Reply Quote
Yap :/ I would be Digital Edition if those helmets would change appearance every part of the gear. Just helmet would look kinda stupid imo...
Reply Quote
They just modify the helmets and weapons.
Reply Quote
Whats the original source of that? ;P
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
03/07/2014 10:52 AMPosted by Verates
In short: does the helmet change every part of a gear or just we get the helmet appearance?

The aesthetic items included with the Digital Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition of Reaper of Souls can be used to Transmogrify your helmet or weapons. I think what you're asking is if they create a special "set" of Transmogrify options (like a theme for your chest, shoulders, hangs, pants, feet), but they do not. They're definitely epic looking helms and weapons that work well with other Transmogrify options, though. So, you'll have a lot of options to work with to help you customize your hero's outfit.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 11:34 AMPosted by Grimiku

The aesthetic items included with the Digital Deluxe Edition and Collector's Edition of Reaper of Souls can be used to Transmogrify your helmet or weapons. I think what you're asking is if they create a special "set" of Transmogrify options (like a theme for your chest, shoulders, hangs, pants, feet), but they do not. They're definitely epic looking helms and weapons that work well with other Transmogrify options, though. So, you'll have a lot of options to work with to help you customize your hero's outfit.

Hey Grim! Can you tell if those special Transmogrify will be able to by dyed?
Reply Quote

This is 1 reason why I'm not buying the CE. The other was the dog. Why you only get helm and weapon? why not give the whole set of it? not all armor or weapons will fit and look good on the said CE transmog helm/weapon.
I was really disappointed with the CE, I prefer having the SC2 HotS CE than this.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Grimm

This is 1 reason why I'm not buying the CE. The other was the dog. Why you only get helm and weapon? why not give the whole set of it? not all armor or weapons will fit and look good on the said CE transmog helm/weapon.
I was really disappointed with the CE, I prefer having the SC2 HotS CE than this.

if it created a full set, it would be kinda dumb. diablo 3 is trying to not be wow in a new way. for starters, i dont wanna look like every other of my class. i want my character to look unique, but when best of slot makes my character look like that kid licking the window of the short bus... i feel kinda let down. but now that we can dye even the legendary items, and soon to transmorg items. well, i like the looks of specific items, so this is a great inclusion to me. but to have a full set takes away options. and then i join games where everyone looks the damn same... thanks but no thanks. blizz, you made the right move here in my opinion.
Reply Quote
Can we have a picture of how these aesthetic items would look like when equipped? (e.g barbarian)
Reply Quote
I had the beta, and i have to say that Transmoging is one of my favorite things.
Reply Quote
Where can we see what the models actually look like?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/27/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Imperius
Where can we see what the models actually look like?

I too would like to know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]