Diablo® III

PvP Ladder Clan

UPDATE: CURRENTLY TAKING PVP CHALLENGES. ADD ME IN GAME!

Welcome to PvP Ladder Clan the only clan solely devoted to brawling and pvp in Reaper of Souls

Our Mission statement: To promote daily, weakly and monthly active brawling and pvp events.

Clan Rankings will be in a ladder format will be solely based on placement in our pvp events and tournaments.

UPDATE: To join the clan you must either defeat me at least once in a 1v1 best of 9 match or place 1st for your class in one of our tournaments (which will be open to any players).

You can find us in game at tag: PvP
clan name: PvP Ladder Clan

*More info coming soon*
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 3/16/2014 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
* reserved
Reply Quote
im down Thebeaze#1815
Reply Quote
I saw one of the members from this clan today.
I just found out about the PvP in Diablo 3 and enjoyed his company while PvPing.
I have sent a request.
I hope I get to join and have more fun.
Reply Quote
Do you accept HC duelers?
Reply Quote
hmmm well I dont play hc... Actually im not able to play at all at this time since im in some little village in the jungle in brazil and the connection is terrible. I will be back in civilization march 16th so expect some updates then getting ready for ROS.

also I have not accepted anyone into the clan at this point. I will be changing things a bit in that you must either defeat me at least once in a 1v1 best of 9 match or place 1st for your class in one of your tournaments in order to join the clan.

so if anyone would like to try out I should have some time on the 16th.
Reply Quote
03/12/2014 05:51 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
hmmm well I dont play hc... Actually im not able to play at all at this time since im in some little village in the jungle in brazil and the connection is terrible. I will be back in civilization march 16th so expect some updates then getting ready for ROS.

also I have not accepted anyone into the clan at this point. I will be changing things a bit in that you must either defeat me at least once in a 1v1 best of 9 match or place 1st for your class in one of your tournaments in order to join the clan.

If I beat you 9 times in a row, can I get a cookie?
Reply Quote
03/12/2014 06:02 PMPosted by Iria
03/12/2014 05:51 PMPosted by ChuckNorris

If I beat you 9 times in a row, can I get a cookie?

WDs are very easy to beat now. i guess everyone is accepted? :D
Reply Quote
03/12/2014 09:30 PMPosted by Teo

WDs are very easy to beat now. i guess everyone is accepted? :D

ok just posting this just because of the trash talking haha :P

http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/PvP-ChuckNorris/media/Screenshot514_zpsa45f0916.jpg.html

but you seemed like a cool guy.

On the other hand I did get whooped by iria. But so far no one else has defeated me so if you are interested in a challenge hit me up.

btw iria you have a open inv to clan pvp!

oh and im planning a little pvp tournament before ros hits! more details soon!
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 3/16/2014 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks but I am already in a clan.
Reply Quote
Will be hosting a PvP Tournament on Sunday. If any one wants to tryout for the clan this is your chance. All you have to do is finish first for you class.

Signup and details are here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12164166452
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]