Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls Fan Art Contest Ending Soon

Community Manager
Time is of the essence! You have just under a week left to submit your entries for the the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Fan Art, which contest ends on March 13, 2014.

Over $11,000 worth of prizes and a two-night trip to Blizzard HQ in Irvine, CA are up for grabs to the most talented artisans this side of Sanctuary, so be sure to get your entries in before it's too late! For additional details including how to enter, the official rules and prizing, head on over to the official contest page on deviantART.
Reply Quote
i have to ssay this blizzard. i played torment 3-6 everyday and act 1-3 theres no keys drops. im not saying bad stuff about u guys upgrading this game so much, it just weird, before this game was upgrade, the original diablo 3 keys drop so easy , and for this one which is pre expansion how come its so hard for keys to drop
Reply Quote
@Vaeflare were have you been, we missed you?
Reply Quote
Lucky me i live about 20 min from Irvine CA
Reply Quote
Whay cant I log in on the PTR ??
Reply Quote
03/08/2014 04:15 AMPosted by Ville
Whay cant I log in on the PTR ??

because the PTR has been shut down, Diablo 3 is now the PTR...
Reply Quote
But I cant get to lvl 70 or pick the new class ? :/
Reply Quote
You will have to wait for the 25th which is when RoS(the expansion) releases. Until then all we've got is the updated RoS client but not the actual upgrade needed to access said content.
Reply Quote
03/07/2014 08:21 PMPosted by petey
i have to ssay this blizzard. i played torment 3-6 everyday and act 1-3 theres no keys drops. im not saying bad stuff about u guys upgrading this game so much, it just weird, before this game was upgrade, the original diablo 3 keys drop so easy , and for this one which is pre expansion how come its so hard for keys to drop

Many bad grammar. Much laugh.
Reply Quote
Why I cant I play the game now?
Reply Quote
I wonder how many people have sent in Anti-Fan art. Probably about 2/3's
Reply Quote
Wow the submissions are really good and the prizes are AWESOME!:

A 2 night trip to Blizzard HQ in Irvine, CA to meet the artists and developers of Diablo III!*
A framed print of the 1st place entry signed to the artist by the Diablo III Creative Team
$5,000 USD
Signed boxed copy of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition
8,000 deviantART Points
1-year Premium Membership to deviantART.com

Great job to everyone who submitted!
Reply Quote
Why does every single contest have to do with drawing or modeling, jesus h christ.
Reply Quote
Because job openings perhaps...it may be in their favor receiving an internship at Blizzard...that would be a better prize then all of the above..imo.

*****Hey Blizzard, here's a great idea..How about the top 5 artist in the US get's a one month all expenses paid in full internship at Blizzard and the #1 artist (picked by fans and the crew at Blizzard by the end of the month) receive a job as a full time artist with Blizzard.*****

Make someones else's dreams come true to be part of you're team. THAT would be priceless. The best prize a TRUE Diablo Fan/Artist could ever receive.

Enter a artist contest with Blizzard..
Get placed Top 5 in the USA...
Get flown to CA for meet and greet and one month internship at Blizzard
Get Top Spot after one month of grinding...
Receive $10,000 and full time job at Blizzard while shifting you're life to CA (that $10G will help alot for someone's expenses)
Viewing your art in a future Diablo 3 RoS patch...priceless!!

***Something to consider to bring up to your bosses and PR****

Hope this idea goes viral in Blizzard instead of just reading another forum post by the CM's. Don't be the person with the secret...spread the word. This is a LIFE changing idea for ONE person.
Edited by DoctorSatan#1292 on 3/9/2014 7:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
everytime i try to enter the PTR it says error 33 what is that?
Reply Quote
03/09/2014 11:10 AMPosted by Malicc
everytime i try to enter the PTR it says error 33 what is that?

PTR is shut down. all the 2.0 content is patched and on the live game servers.
Reply Quote
This is what I submitted

http://jenglandart.deviantart.com/art/Talrashawizard2-439924505
Edited by CiviL#1170 on 3/12/2014 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So excited for reaper of souls! i submitted my entry as well
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Demon-hunter-439710014
Reply Quote
Why don't we submit some entries of nerf toys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]