Diablo® III

Warsong Pennant ?

90 Orc Hunter
How or when do i get to get this if i pre-ordered WoD?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
According to the blog post on it they should be available when the transaction goes through. However, given how glitchy things are right now (they always are on a new sale day in WoW), they could be delayed.

... and a battle-torn Warsong Pennant to fuel your demon-slaying rage in Diablo III. What’s more, like the instant character boost, these will be available to you immediately upon your pre-purchase of the expansion.*

Give it 72 hours for the transaction to complete and then check for a mail icon next to your chat window in D3.

P.S. From the pictures, this appears to be an item that attaches to your back so that you are essentially carrying a flag with you, not a banner. Interesting...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Thanks for the reply. Ya it's like the wings but a flag it looks like ;D
Reply Quote
Does this mean that you cannot activate both a pair of wings and the pennant at the same time? I guess I will have to wait until people actually receive the item to be sure.
Reply Quote
03/10/2014 07:46 PMPosted by KerSlim
Does this mean that you cannot activate both a pair of wings and the pennant at the same time? I guess I will have to wait until people actually receive the item to be sure.

That would be my guess, it is a back item so fills the invisible back item slot for the pretty wings and now the banner.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I have also contacted blizzard and submitted a ticket and the I was told "The banner pattern should be available immediately on the banner customization screen." So blizzard tech support is not too aware of what the perk even is since it is not a banner but an in game item you can click on to put on your character. Hopefully we shall see this item soon in our stash! :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
03/10/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Cpain
I have also contacted blizzard and submitted a ticket and the I was told "The banner pattern should be available immediately on the banner customization screen." So blizzard tech support is not too aware of what the perk even is since it is not a banner but an in game item you can click on to put on your character. Hopefully we shall see this item soon in our stash! :)
Hi Chris,

The banner pattern should be available immediately on the banner customization screen. If it hasn't appeared yet, it may be because your upgrade is still being processed and hasn't completed yet.

We don't have a lot of details on this yet, but it should be immediate, though it is possible that the D3 and SC2 items may have to be applied in a later, game specific patch. For now, I'd just keep an eye on things and check it again after your order fully processes.

If you have any other questions or concerns please click "Reopen Ticket" for further assistance.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Edit - so they are a bit fuzzy about what the bonus is, but the advice is good.

Someone also just started a thread on the WoW CS forums about D3 rewards, You can jump in there and maybe get a Blue to do a bit more digging.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 3/10/2014 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Can you post a link to that thread?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12032473166

Vrak is on duty tonight so hopefully he can tell us if it is just as simple as waiting for maintenance tomorrow or a small patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]