Diablo® III

From AUS, and i'm having 50 latency ping?

180ms - normal for me
Reply Quote
Blizzard switched the NFS to include the IP of the NGDP router, so the DNS didn't NDB the DB, thus increasing the MS to GB/s faster than the old RAC which was on a SFTP. At least, that's what I heard.
Reply Quote
Yeh looks like its on again, lots of people claiming low pings right now, have seen it as low as 90ms from Cairns, mate in Melb is on 50.
Reply Quote
In the last half hour, I got to as low as 6ms.
Reply Quote
Anyone tried WoW? Does it say anything? I just launched D3 and it started at 500ms but went down to 40ms.
Edited by FROODLEME#1629 on 3/18/2014 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
omg Im in a game with 38 ping, i thought this was a big troll thread conspiracy theory until, i noticed my DS was incredibly reliable and checked my ping. wtb this all the time.

streaming if u wanna see
http://www.twitch.tv/z3npachi
Edited by Carnage#6340 on 3/18/2014 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I dont want to get to excited but........

Having servers or someway of having a ping below 100ms is more exciting than any new game! Hell if they can get our pings down to 50ms I might just strat playing wow again!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/0TQpxvZ.jpg

Today is a good day...
Reply Quote
wow logged into work and yeah its about 50-70 ms!
Reply Quote
anyone know the IP/domain name?
Reply Quote
View profile
lol This is glorious. I don't even know how to use Dashing Strike anymore. I'm so used to having a delay between pressing the button and actually dash forward. Now I keep hitting the wall because the latency is so low haha.
Reply Quote
03/18/2014 09:24 PMPosted by Saih
lol This is glorious. I don't even know how to use Dashing Strike anymore. I'm so used to having a delay between pressing the button and actually dash forward. Now I keep hitting the wall because the latency is so low haha.

now we got more mana issues :p
Reply Quote
blizzard pls
Reply Quote
03/18/2014 09:21 PMPosted by Nabled
anyone know the IP/domain name?

Hosted by Equinix
Edited by Defender#1772 on 3/18/2014 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just logged in, on the first vault I instantly noticed something weird.. it happened faster. It feels so amazing.
Reply Quote
Getting 14ms from wollongong.. jesus christ it's so much better. I hope this lasts, because going back to 200 might be too painful after this session.
Reply Quote
Wish i can move to Australia now!
Reply Quote
03/18/2014 09:49 PMPosted by Pixelshader
Getting 14ms from wollongong.. jesus christ it's so much better. I hope this lasts, because going back to 200 might be too painful after this session.

This is either the greatest day in Blizzard gaming for Aus/NZ or the largest troll in Blizzards history.....only time will tell!!!!!

Can anyone in NZ confirm similar reductions in latency, cant get to my computer just yet.
Edited by Gibs#1324 on 3/18/2014 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
loving it. 30ms instead of 230+ms.. gg should have took the AH earlier if that had something to do with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]