Diablo® III

Crusader??

The flail is the weapon of the Crusader and I have been looking at the legendary weapons for the crusader...it jumps from level 31 right to 70 (nothing in between). I know that the items scale with level know...but I was wondering if the list on the D3 website is complete...or are there somethings that just aren't listed.
Reply Quote
I had someone in my clan have a level 60 one drop yesterday. they salv'd it
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure there are quite a few things that aren't listed. But remember Crusaders can use the normal weapons as well. Flails are just their unique weapons, like ceremonial knives are for witch doctors, fist weapons are for monks, wands for wizards, etc.
Reply Quote
They actually have a few maces that have effects for just the Crusader...I was just wondering if anyone playing the beta knows of a drop that isnt on the list.
Reply Quote
I actually got a 1hand axe called "Hack" that deals 91% Thorns damage on each swing. I could see that potentially being awesome for a Crusader -- assuming Thorns is worth a damn, anyways :P
Reply Quote
It is merely their gimmick item, like the ritual dagger for WD. Every class has their own weapon type. Smart loot will adjust shared leg weapons with crusader affixes, just like now and current classes.
Reply Quote
03/11/2014 12:07 PMPosted by Strawberry
They actually have a few maces that have effects for just the Crusader...I was just wondering if anyone playing the beta knows of a drop that isnt on the list.
I have a "hack" on my monk why would u think its for a crusader, my monk has 2000 thorn dmg
Reply Quote
03/11/2014 12:17 PMPosted by Terin
I actually got a 1hand axe called "Hack" that deals 91% Thorns damage on each swing. I could see that potentially being awesome for a Crusader -- assuming Thorns is worth a damn, anyways :P

Why exactly ? Crusaders have close to 0 synergy with thorns and deal no damage when using 1handers. IAS is a bad stat for saders and this weapon screams "stack AS!"

Furthermore a Crusader stacking thorn with the thorn passive will have much less thorn than a barb doing the same with the Tough as nails passive.

The only crusader skill that benefits from thorns is an Iron Skin rune (exactly the same skill as Ignore pain but lasting 4 sec instead of 5 lol) which doubles your thorn while it's active. For 4 sec every 30 sec lol. Have fun sacrificing a skill slot to still deal less thorn damage than Barbs the majority of time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]