Diablo® III

Say something good...

COLD BUILD DEMON HUNTER! Mad respect, much envy, such wow.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 02:14 PMPosted by Rolia

I don't mean to be rude. but please stop posting this kind of stuff. roll up a chair and help your devs out. this game is in rough shape. maybe answer some real threads in need of feedback?

Their job isn't to cater to all the complaint threads in all the forums. Just because they don't comment on the thread doesn't mean they don't read them to pass on. Also, blues are people too, and enjoy people having a good time and wanting to comment on their good time as well. They play the game too you know.

I like your firebird talons on your wiz been looking for one of those ;( having no luck yet >:(
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 02:11 PMPosted by Starsky
04/21/2014 02:02 PMPosted by Nevalistis

I'm pretty jealous of that [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/maras-kaleidoscope"]Mara's Kaleidoscope[/url], and totally not afraid to admit it. :X

I don't mean to be rude. but please stop posting this kind of stuff. roll up a chair and help your devs out. this game is in rough shape. maybe answer some real threads in need of feedback?

If you didn't mean to be, you wouldn't have posted.

The game isn't in"rough shape" , people are dramatic and whining- similar to how you are being dramatic in your statement here. They make the games so they too can enjoy playing them, and because they work for Blizzard shouldn't mean you should alienate them from enjoying the community as well.

I'm pretty jealous of Neva's wings. Can't comment on Starsky's Barbarian I'm jealous of because there isn't a level 70 one to be jealous of, sorry.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 02:18 PMPosted by bicoma

Their job isn't to cater to all the complaint threads in all the forums. Just because they don't comment on the thread doesn't mean they don't read them to pass on. Also, blues are people too, and enjoy people having a good time and wanting to comment on their good time as well. They play the game too you know.

I like your firebird talons on your wiz been looking for one of those ;( having no luck yet >:(

The moonlight ward on your DH is amazing. ~want~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Where this thread just went is why we can't have nice things.
Reply Quote
Arrandar the Paladin never dies because of his perfect Exit Strategy!
Reply Quote
@Rolia,

Nice DH ;)
Reply Quote
@kingbenjamin

He smells like roses, and has a lovely cindercoat, and a nice pair of magefists
Reply Quote
@DUNEV

Fire barb with maximus + earthquake set is literally the definition of badass badessery of badassness.

I salute your molten havoc.
Reply Quote
Pretty good roll on the magefist and a pretty unique spec I haven't seen around.
Reply Quote
@ marmarinho

I'd have to say your Magefists or your TF are your best pieces.
Reply Quote
Very post
Much good
Such community
So diablo
Reply Quote
Nice monarch, have not had the luck of finding one yet.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 4/21/2014 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 03:47 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Nice monarch, have not had the luck of finding one yet.

Koala got the best "Sticky Forum Posts" IN DA GAME.

#GGResourcefulness
Reply Quote
@Raging I really like your stuff in general, and am still jealous of that SoH, i'm just curious how it's performing with a frenzy build.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:05 PMPosted by pandabro
@Raging I really like your stuff in general, and am still jealous of that SoH, i'm just curious how it's performing with a frenzy build.

Frenzy works great with the SOH, a little weak AOE wise, but the single targets damages do very well.
Reply Quote
Dat shard of hate. That is all.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 02:02 PMPosted by Nevalistis
04/21/2014 11:08 AMPosted by beretta23wc
Hammerfest hammers with other half of my bul kahos, good find.

I'm pretty jealous of that [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/maras-kaleidoscope"]Mara's Kaleidoscope[/url], and totally not afraid to admit it. :X

Luv mine better :D
Reply Quote
@Arthas: Solid looking barb :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]