Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

:( Lag
Still can't join/create after restarting computer/blizz agent...
MVP
View profile
Cant make game. I did a bit ago...and it was really choppy....then it settled down. after a few tries a few friends joined. Then we needed to remake game and haven't been able to since.

I closed the game down and restarted. Hasn't helped.
In Kailua Hawaii, lagging like a mofo @4pm local time
Before I was just having problems with latency, now I am getting "Network Disconnect" messages. 5 times in a row.
Joined a few games and then it broke again.
View profile
03/13/2014 06:57 PMPosted by Liarsenic
Just made a HC character....

Aaaaannnddd it's gone

ROFL
03/13/2014 07:12 PMPosted by PieHole
Cant make game. I did a bit ago...and it was really choppy....then it settled down. after a few tries a few friends joined. Then we needed to remake game and haven't been able to since.

I closed the game down and restarted. Hasn't helped.

+1
same cannot do anything
SO i found what I think may be a common issue with rune bugs. When I select any Skill and view the runes, i get limited ( if any info) on the attributes that that rune provides. So for example when I choose Magic Weapon (mage) with the rune (Ignite) I can't see any durations or percentages listed in green. And in some cases there is no information available at all??? Any suggestions!!
ROFL
Maintenance on Tuesday and Thursday.
Well played, Blizzard.
I still cant
cant make games so annoying !!!!
!@#$ this %^-*, I gonna play Marvel Heroes
I was able to successfully enter 2 games consecutively.
Update - 10:10pm EST

Got into the game first try. After leaving I am unable to create a new game (attempted 10+ times). Re-launching game did not help.
I failed joining a game.
Going to work now, guess I'll have more luck after work.
I had a lot of lag an hour or two ago, but I'm now logged in without any problems.
OK my latency is currently staying down around 90, has been for about 15 minutes... I can actually play right now.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]