Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

My templar's comment: "I can't move" is very funny in this situation :)
I haven't posted on these forums since 2.0.1 went live.

I have been too busy playing as often as possible.

This lag, game creation problem, game join problem makes clan co-op unplayable.
I haven't tried single player yet, but if I do, I'll just use offline mode.

Please fix this fast (been having too much fun)!
03/13/2014 06:20 PMPosted by Monsieuryeti
Gosh can't you see its the sudden burst of popularity of increase of Cota runs creating a stress on the servers?

Someone has no idea how networks work.
Offline ROS please!
Well, at the very least the surge of negative comments will surely inspire Blizzard to attend to the issue with the utmost haste! Regardless, now I know that there are lag issues on the servers end and not on my internet providers end. Thanks for looking into the issue, looking forward to it being resolved!
Edited by Daecon#1693 on 3/13/2014 6:26 PM PDT
Well, its not so bad, atleast its not down atm... things could be worse
@kalden it's not like you don't have warning that the game is laggy... it's laggy. Don't play HC when it's laggy right?

I mean it's irritating but don't just keep playing if theres risk... that's like climbing a tower during a lightning storm
Haha well this bodes well for RoS launch. D3 servers not used to handling more than 100 people at once I guess.
Hardcore is really impossible with this unpredictable lag. You can't play. Period.

Really need an offline mode for Hardcore players, at the very least.

Everyone has been talking about how awesome Patch 2.0 and Loot 2.0 are....and then old players come back...and are reminded oh so ever curtly about why Diablo III remains unplayable.
Edited by Amonika#1285 on 3/13/2014 6:26 PM PDT
Ok I am a big fan of this "Diablo 3" game that supposedly got released. It seems cool, the demon hunter and which doctor as new characters... sick. Please let me know when you release the game so I can play it. Meanwhile I have this big file taking up space that looks like the new game but I can never seem to make it work. I paid for Diablo 3, and the RoS too, Please let me know when you release the game that works instead of this pile of stuff that is unusable.
I've been lagging terribly since 2.0.1

offline soon?
WOWim on vacation cant even play wtf thx blizzy
03/13/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Logizo
imagine when ros releases

I'm willing to bet that Blizzard is going to completely 'forget' all the statements they made about taking steps to minimize latency issues, connectivity issues during the DIII, and every WoW expansion launch.

I very much expect to not be able to actually play RoS until at least the next day. I took some time off from work so I could stay up and play Diablo III all night the night it released... it was a night completely wasted. Not wasted in Sanctuary, but wasted waiting to play.
wow probleme happen like 4 hours a go and now they do something they are so incompetant
I don't know for you guys, but I can only play Act4 , no problem. But I can't make any game in Act1. I don't have the Act2 and 3 unlocked because I reseted the quests.
Getting some spikes every few seconds between 200-1000ms latency.
03/13/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Logizo
imagine when ros releases

I don't think it will be worth playing before Thursday or Friday after release considering the history of D3 release and patches.
This has to be a DoS attack from the botters that are all mad the AH is being taken down.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]