Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

same here
@ monk Your not saying anything I did not know at time of writing, only piece of info that may need to be added so we are both on the same page is this: Sarcasm.

Been too long playing the piece of shyt game POE and do not remember how to quote off the top of my head. :(
Edited by ValeDeoz#6295 on 3/13/2014 8:00 PM PDT
I am still having this issue.
Im sure they are working something out....
This is a complete joke. Still nothing, but because Im in a good mood; I will give all the blues the

+1

You guys are hilarious with your updates.

No, but seriously if u guys can't keep your act together you better give us that offline mode.

Going to watch a movie, keep it up blizz, hopefully u guys can figure out what kind of kraken monster was deployed during that patch

cheers
no lag but still have creating game problems
03/13/2014 07:56 PMPosted by Showfur

I think he was joking from me saying the lag is from a "jay wilson botnet" ;) heh poor jay I feel for the guy... we're still ribbing him.

Poor Jay, his name even turned into a verb. Oh well. It could be worse. Santorum turned into a noun.

_that_ is _hilarious_ hehe .. yeah man his kids have it way rougher than me and my last name is cox ;)
100 Draenei Paladin
-finally get into game
-play for 2 minutes
-DC
Managed to create a game finally, dunno if it is fixed but I am playing now, I don't want to leave and try again only to not be able to create another one., 11pm EST, southeastern Ontario, Canada
Still laggy. Can't say I'm surprised. Glad I canceled my RoS pre-order...
lol it's not my connection, it's the wonky servers. After a couple hours, still can't play the game..

/backtosmite
I was in a game for awhile with no lag (well it was lagged for awhile and then got better) and didn't realize the problem was back. Now I can't get back into another game.
cannot create game still
I am unable to create a game after several attempts.
Blizzard: We've Identified a problem. Please retest to see if the problem still persists.

Community: Problem still persists <24 pages>

Blizzard:
03/13/2014 07:58 PMPosted by Balerion

Shut up. You are not entitled to speak unless I say so.

And yet, I am. Imagine that.

Then I foresee* you being irritated a lot in life. heh

^This. Life's going to be real hard. I recommend doubling up on the Prozac.

Oh look. A kid that doesn't know any better. What are the odds?
would like to hear something from blizzard here on when this is going to be fixed
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]