Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

Just tried to join two games and create two games. Both are still giving me the disconnected message
Please refund prepurchase. We dont need a crappy game
I have rebooted everything then thought I would check other games. I CAN PLAY every other game I own except this one. What gives Blizz I payed for the game now I want to play it.
Still having issues creating/joining games, though the latency has cleared up a bit.
Still having trouble connecting to friends game. Problem began tonight.
West coast Canada Vancouver Island here. I log onto the client just fine, but when I create a game, I get infinite loading screen till it eventually says I disconnected.
i can chat with clan, but can't create a game.

Blizz you should spend less time nerfing loot from chests, nerfing treasure goblins so there's no point in killing them, eradicating any reasonable chance of getting loot and nerfing skills you should have ptr'd properly and more time fixing your your piss poor servers.
Edited by DamageInc#1208 on 3/13/2014 8:08 PM PDT
dear blizzard....still having issues and my internet is just fine.
90 Troll Hunter
03/13/2014 07:50 PMPosted by Abomb247
03/13/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Fcrynochi
that is sad .... very sad!

A Hunter saying Sad. Pot meet Kettle.

Hunter's aren't sad :O! they be like happy happy happy ... but just not tonight!
Support Forum Agent
Hi all, I don't have any new info to provide just yet, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that the issue is continuing to be addressed. As soon as I have more info to provide, I'll be sure to update the original post.
I am still having issues creating a game. Getting a disconnect error every time I start one up.
Edited by dezigna#1165 on 3/13/2014 8:08 PM PDT
It took me about 3-4 tries to make a game before it came up.
03/13/2014 08:06 PMPosted by Araxom
Hi all, I don't have any new info to provide just yet, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that the issue is continuing to be addressed. As soon as I have more info to provide, I'll be sure to update the original post.

Thanks for the update, most of us appreciate it...
I remember being a kid and riding to the arcade and teh power went out... I remember everyone was amused not angry with pitch forks ;)

I'm pretty amused. I'm sure you guys are working on it as fast as you can.

Thanks again
Well one day was a nice streak. Hey, has anyone ever suggested an offline mode? Cuz that would be nice. Right about now.
here is an idea hard boot your servers to fix the issue, I don't care about your crappy wow and lol and whatever other games running right now just reboot the damn thing. I would like to play sometimes tonight if this is gonna be the future of ros I want a refund.

Thanks for the update- still pretty disgusted but this goes a long way. Much appreciated.
03/13/2014 08:08 PMPosted by Monk

Thanks for the update, most of us appreciate it...
I remember being a kid and riding to the arcade and teh power went out... I remember everyone was amused not angry with pitch forks ;)

I'm pretty amused. I'm sure you guys are working on it as fast as you can.

Thanks again

x2
Thanks for the response Araxom. Nice to know someones looking into the problem.
I love reading the forums whenever there's a problem. There's nothing so entertaining as the reaction to the collapse of the mediocre dreams of entitled people.

While I am not jumping on the Hate Blizzard bandwagon simply due to a night of unplayability, with Tuesdays being pretty much offline due to Blizzards "updates" and maintenance it does get frustrating when the server goes batty for several hours during prime time. As far as the "mediocre dreams of entitled people", there is no need to insult people to make yourself seem witty or clever. It really isn't necessary.
Maybe 1 in 5 games will connect. The rest I fail to join. Logging in no problem.
I'm still having issues creating games as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]