Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

Still cannot join or create games.
Does this server issue correlate with Heroes Alpha today???
03/13/2014 08:19 PMPosted by Steelheart
advice would be to just keep trying to start a game

This is literally the worst advice I've ever heard
Created a game two out of four times, latency is at 260 msec.
Nope, stopped playing ages ago because I payed to play but could not play. Been back 4 days now and guess what, I cant play. Too bad your not mature enough to know a very basic concept, one that includes all people with all their unique circumstances.

Getting hard finding a good game to play these days, just left POE to play diablo again because they screwed with an enjoyable game and made it not very enjoyable at all.
At least the load screen and rejection screen is aesthetic, this is almost as good as the Sim City launch.
Continue to have intermittent success usually 1 game per 3-4 disconnects.
03/13/2014 08:22 PMPosted by ValeDeoz
Nope, stopped playing ages ago because I payed to play but could not play. Been back 4 days now and guess what, I cant play. Too bad your not mature enough to know a very basic concept, one that includes all people with all their unique circumstances.

Getting hard finding a good game to play these days, just left POE to play diablo again because they screwed with an enjoyable game and made it not very enjoyable at all.

you couldnt play befor "using all AH stuff"

you cant play now...

you blame blizzard ?

.................facepalm
03/13/2014 08:19 PMPosted by MissAnthropy
Now I remember why I stopped playing blizzard games.

I Wish this post had a "like button"
Don't you just love Online only DRM? I certainly love when a company tells me when i can/can't play my Single player game.

And i just love all the latency, rubberbanding, lag bugged skills, server maintenance, chat spam, bots and dupes. These aspects really flow well with the Online Only DRM.

Great job Blizzard 10/10
Edited by Mike#1832 on 3/13/2014 8:29 PM PDT
03/13/2014 08:25 PMPosted by TuObsessed
03/13/2014 08:19 PMPosted by MissAnthropy
Now I remember why I stopped playing blizzard games.

It does.
Crazy stuff man. Like, the wind passes through my hair, then... woosh, I am bald...
Latency is better, keep getting disconnected when switching characters now.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It does.

Yep, except blizzard doesn't make your individual votes matter unless it's a comment on a thread under news posts. They only highlight or dim posts if there's enough up/down votes.
Edited by ElevenEleven#1177 on 3/13/2014 8:28 PM PDT
03/13/2014 08:25 PMPosted by Mike
Don't you just love Online only DRM? I certainly love when a company tells me when i can/can't play my Single player game.

These are truly amazing times we live in.
keep getting disconnected while trying to create games...
I was going to hit Paragon 100 tonight... Oh well. :-(
Can we have a new monster name with the "root cause" of this issue, and put that monster in the town and let us beat it over and over again with all the dps dmg number shown?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]