Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

I already know what the problem is. Pretty sure blizzard won't acknowledge it though. Server capacity was set to a limited state. If heroes of the storm was indeed linked to the servers of D3, then that is the problem.
Support Forum Agent
Thanks for the updates - when you post, please continue to specify whether it's the game creation or latency issue that you're experiencing.
I just got in game after multiple tries with Resume Game.

Sub 80 latency. Doing completely fine. No lag what-so-ever.
Edited by Cana#1729 on 3/13/2014 8:44 PM PDT
View profile
03/13/2014 08:41 PMPosted by neomax
I already know what the problem is. Pretty sure blizzard won't acknowledge it though. Server capacity was set to a limited state. If heroes of the storm was indeed linked to the servers of D3, then that is the problem.

its just an alpha...they dont have many people in an alpha
Its game Creation, After I'm in game the ping is Fine
game creation does not work
Here, its a game creation issue. MS is fine..

Brazil.
Edited by lepepi#1824 on 3/13/2014 8:45 PM PDT
FYI still cant create game. tried ACT 4 "enter the crystal arch" didn't work after many tries. I play from CA.
latency is gone just hit or miss on creating games or joining games
Still having the issue.

Game creation. If I close D3 and restart it I can load into a game of my own without an issue but when I log out (to main screen) and try to load another toon it will get stuck at creating game.
100 Draenei Shaman
Game creation for certain characters doesn't work. For me it is my Demon Hunter, for my husband it is his wizard.
Can't create or join any games neither. I am from Argentina.
game creation, lag was gone a hour ago
Latency seems ok, but game creation seems buggy still.
03/13/2014 08:42 PMPosted by Araxom
Thanks for the updates - when you post, please continue to specify whether it's the game creation or latency issue that you're experiencing.

Dude, Elementary is on, gotta get my Lucy fix, later.
Game creation errors still exist. Can successfully make a game after maybe 3 tries.

Game latency is very rollercoastery --- Playing Hardcore on normal until its fixed
Game creation and joining or inviting a friend into an existing game - all are trouble.
I was able to finally create a game by myself around 8:30pm PST. Act 1 Torment 1. Killed the keywarden, did a quick dungeon on field of misery. 15MS ping BTW.

All was good till I tried to switch to Act 2 Torment 1. Can't create.

Can still create games on Act 1 for the time being.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]