Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

03/13/2014 06:15 PMPosted by Araxom
Greetings Adventurers,

We're currently investigating reports in the North American region concerning players being unable to create new games, and also reports regarding general latency.

Please note that while we do not have any updates at the moment, this is a top priority for us and we'll be sure to provide updates as they become available.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
03/13/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Kalden
Seriously, if you can't offer continuously stable server performance for hardcore characters and players... since you are so unwilling to resurrect wrongly killed characters (that is, killed not due to player negligence or mistakes, but rather by poor company serivce) then offer off line mode!

You wanted it your way, and created the AH. We proved it killed the game.

You wanted it your way, and created your DIII loot system. We proved that the DII loot system was better, and we have it now.

You want to maintain the perma on-line server status... and YOU are proving how ineffective it is.

Here here!
le sigh

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
I am stuck in place in Fields on Misery, it keeps spawning mobs around me and I can't teleport out TT.
It was funny watching the Arcane Beams just stop rotating every few seconds. :)
i made a post and complain about it best way for them to answer they deleted my post that the way to go blizz awesone again and again sooo incompetant
03/13/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Monk
@kalden it's not like you don't have warning that the game is laggy... it's laggy. Don't play HC when it's laggy right?

I mean it's irritating but don't just keep playing if theres risk... that's like climbing a tower during a lightning storm

Or like walking on the interstate...
03/13/2014 06:26 PMPosted by Kullten
Getting some spikes every few seconds between 200-1000ms latency.

@Kullten - yeah, it seems to have occurred suddenly. Hopefully it gets smoothed out relatively soon.
2 words.

noob dog

literal sense.
I shouldn't have pre-purchased RoS if i knew this wont get fixed easily =.=. Sure as hell that latency will drop even further on RoS's release.
Edited by Hardcore#1733 on 3/15/2014 11:40 PM PDT
Sorry to offer some harsh criticism here, but I just finished typing this... And wondered if there was a better place to post it. Basically, my game is lagging so badly there has been zero issues with lag since before 2.0

So, Ive been trying to run through tower of the damned, and its rubber banding so heavily that its unplayable. I come to the forums and apparently there are server issues. Again.

This has not been the first time this last week that the game has been unplayable. In fact, I'd say that a week after patch 2.0 came out the game hasn't been all that playable. Every night seems to be plagued by high latency rendering the game impossible to play, and I know I'm not the only one. I have never had issues with latency before 2.0.

Always online is fine. Server downtime and maintenance is fine. Server lagging once and a while? I'm cool with that too.

Server lagging every time I log in, forcing me to log off thinking "hopefully I can play tomorrow"? Not fine. RoS comes out in less than 2 weeks. I can almost see the return of error code 37.
100 Troll Priest
Just when i was getting excited about new content.... deja vu.
I posted this in the thread you locked. I want to make sure you see it.

I may have something to help with this.
It might have something to do with the "game settings" the button in there "resume game"
When I hit that it would not make the game and gave connection lost but I was still connected to everything.
Going into the "save & close" button allowed me to make a game.

Maybe bugged in that button?
At least the game is fun again :) Good job blizz, seriously I'm really enjoying the direction you're taking D3 in.
Try being an only hard core player i have lost a lot the last few weeks
I just want to find some shiny new itamz.
View profile
My question is and i want a answer.

Did they spend millions to update servers?

Or are we still on antiquated ones that are several years old?

If you didn't get new servers before a expansion that is just really bad planning and poor customer service. Don't make a expansion if you don't have servers to run it on.
Really bad lag. Can't play at all >.<
Can we seriously get a patch for offline play at this point? This is getting ridiculous.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]