Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

restart something over there this has been going on for a minute
Great job launching the new expansion. Usually you have to wait for a game to be launched before blizzard's servers fail. Truly innovative.
03/13/2014 10:53 PMPosted by phifedawg
i'm speechless... this inability to create a game blows...

bring back offline mode so at least we can get our D3 fix when the network is down!!

This is what the Europe servers are for.
I been doing A3 in a priv game with zero lag so far for the past 10 min
i've replied in other forums read those... lag issues very very bad in the Americas... seriously.... 1 game in 4 hours that is hard core extremely bad 2-3 hour latency wtf mate./????\\\\\\
100 Tauren Druid
I HAVE 100% SURE FIND THE PROBLEM:

YOU CAN'T CREATE A GAME WHEN AFTER YOU CLICK "RESUME GAME":

1.- SOMEBODY ON YOUR REALID LOGIN.
2.- SOMEBODY ON YOUR REALID LOGOUT.
3.- SOMEBODY ON YOUR REALID POST A MESSAGE.

I try this for over 30 minutes, when I can't create a game always, 100% of the time, some of that 3 things happend.

You can check it by yourself, but the problem is with the realID.

Caps where intended of course.

Hope this help to fix it :D

Edit: Probably ingame whisers also trigger the issue, check on that too :)
Edited by Tatahe#1726 on 3/13/2014 11:14 PM PDT
Yeah, it is completely dead for me now.

Sigh.
Tried to create a game on HC, hit resume game in Act 1.

Had a long loading screen and eventually just got booted back to the character screen.
The problem with Blizzard's servers is that THEY DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS. They rent from AT&T, and AT&T has been destroying Blizzard games since starcraft.
exactly.....I feel your pain man
Unplayable. Game either doesn't start and i get disconnected, or it starts for about 2-3 mins, and disconnects. That being said it is Too slow to even play for that 2-3 mins.
You fix tons of issues and tons of people come back. Can't wait until RoS comes out so I can wait a week to play it.
irritation.....
but lets be real are any of you surprised about this its blizzard we are talking about
The only problem I am having right now is creating a game with my Lv 60 Monk(mainly) and one of my Barbarians(sometimes)! I can create a game with any other character though! I don't understand what going on, because I was just playing with my Monk about 3 hours ago! And I just got done playing one of my Barbs that I was playing for about 3 hours with no noticeable problems!
it is extremely sad that the last post was like over 8 hours ago wtf mate>????
next will be a report that it is all on our side not theirs
03/13/2014 10:34 PMPosted by Arashi87
03/13/2014 10:31 PMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the ongoing reports!

what do you mean ongoing report! this issue seem no progress at all! its going no where !!!

That's not true... I just finished playing for an hour with zero problems.
ha... hahahahahah.ahahhahaha.... get it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to play......
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]