Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

03/13/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Ledeon
Heroes of the Storm Alpha started up roughly an hour ago. I have a suspicion that may have something to do with it, but I'm sure i'll be promptly corrected by someone soon!

Bingo, we have a winner. I'm betting this is the reason as well, same thing happened when Hearthstone beta came out.
03/13/2014 06:33 PMPosted by SoloKing
They just keep locking threads because they dont want everyone to see how widespread this is

Yes, THEY STICKIED IT to hide the information. That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Did the aliens tell you this?
More and more people doing very short COTA runs, then starting a new game.... over, and over, and over again.

VERY taxing on the servers. Hotfix by not allowing the portal to begin there.
This is not fair, I paid for this game more than a year ago and have only gotten hundreds of hours of my money's worth. Now I can't play for a couple of hours due to some technical problem you are already working on! Worst. Game. Ever.
32 Pandaren Hunter
I'm experiencing a lot of lag and rubber banding. When I rubber banded over 5 times just to get to a piece of loot, it made me feel sad and kind of greedy. Lol
03/13/2014 06:37 PMPosted by REAPER
wwee wwaanntt ooffffline mode

They will never add Offline Mode to Diablo 3.

Thats was the root of all problems in Diablo 2.
i play a number of games all online and i have never in all the years of playing games ever seen a company with so many server problems as this one
LAG
oh my god.. the lag is terrible!
There was just an issue last night similar to this. Think it could be related? Relax. They will fix it.
03/13/2014 06:42 PMPosted by CSBennett
I should've stuck with the MUCH BETTER CONSOLE version. That's what this game was originally designed to be on anyway.

Ditto!
I pooped the bed.
Go Play Path of Exile while you wait... it's what we were all doing before anyways :)
03/13/2014 06:43 PMPosted by Shawnski007
More and more people doing very short COTA runs, then starting a new game.... over, and over, and over again.

VERY taxing on the servers. Hotfix by not allowing the portal to begin there.

Yea. I just HAD to log off. It was unplayable.

Or maybe bring back that game creating cooldown they implemented in the past. Its not a permament solution but maybe it can help.
Did Blizzard drop their token from the ring again???
cota people putting stress on servers...no amount of air conditioning can help
Just finish a run through...everything seemed fine until I try start a new run...this is getting pathetic.
03/13/2014 06:28 PMPosted by Jeofery
Just when i was getting excited about new content.... deja vu.

This.

I was just about to pre-order RoS, too. The game is great at the moment.. the servers.. not so much.
hell i cant even get in a game to see if its lagging lol
LMAO! to all hardcore characters, just remember that screen when u created your hardcore character.

"You have but one life, eager hero. If you should die, through your deeds you will be remembered, you shall not return again.

Customer Service will not revive a fallen Hardcore hero for any reason. All your hero's items will be lost forever upon death."

lol sorry to say but this screwed hardcore characters once again LOL
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]