Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

I tried PoE, didn't really enjoy it.
03/13/2014 06:15 PMPosted by Araxom
Greetings Adventurers,

**UPDATE** 6:40pm PDT - We have identified the issue and are currently working to resolve it. We'll be sure to update the post as soon as we have more information to provide. Thanks again for hanging in there!

-------------------------------------------

We're currently investigating reports in the North American region concerning players being unable to create new games, and also reports regarding general latency.

Can you elaborate what the issue is?
doot doot hopefully fixed soon.
its ok. keep selling us games that are designed so we can't play. Just keep marketing them well and we'll buy them all day.
Amen Brotha
DDoS I bet
100 Night Elf Warrior
Such a nice Poem!
5 days and counting now of latency and rubberbanding. I know ranting and complaining won't solve anything, but this is downright annoying.
Edited by Webhead#1661 on 3/13/2014 6:47 PM PDT
View profile
Thanks for your hard work, Blizz nightwatchmen. *salute
I just bought them to play with my friends anyway. Soo over Activision/Blizzard
nope it wont but it gives a reason to vent lol
Maybe I'll go play Sim City! o wait... -_-
03/13/2014 06:46 PMPosted by toast
Greetings Adventurers,

**UPDATE** 6:40pm PDT - We have identified the issue and are currently working to resolve it. We'll be sure to update the post as soon as we have more information to provide. Thanks again for hanging in there!

We're currently investigating reports in the North American region concerning players being unable to create new games, and also reports regarding general latency.

Yeah the issue is that Heroes of the Storm alpha has their best network data center engineers monitoring that game so they completely dropped the ball on the situation for D3 between the other service problems and restoration issue..
Huh? You don't really believe that do you? Have fun waiting for the xpac.
grumble grumble grumble. I might have to read a book
100 Night Elf Warrior
03/13/2014 06:49 PMPosted by zerglingsoup
Maybe I'll go play Sim City! o wait... -_-

Did ea break that server again?
Been holding steady at 80-90 for the last 4 minutes I might venture out of Tristram.
03/13/2014 06:46 PMPosted by toast
Greetings Adventurers,

The issue is too many Boa's and the Diablo server threw up on itself.
For the love of god, you're not going to snag single-players into your other MMORPG, please just let us play offline for times like this!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]