Diablo® III

[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

(Locked)

83 Undead Warrior
So because of this "COTA" thing, I can't play my nice single player game?
03/13/2014 06:46 PMPosted by Wrath
I tried PoE, didn't really enjoy it.

same here. It has potential and some good ideas but is way too primitive. Needs a ton of polish before it's a legit competitor.
I don't know. I stuck to SimCity 4. There wasn't as much peer pressure to buy that crap.
90 Night Elf Warrior
03/13/2014 06:49 PMPosted by Rolly
Been holding steady at 80-90 for the last 4 minutes I might venture out of Tristram.

Dont do it...its a trap!
Can we get a blue post Please!!!!!!
That moment when you realize a vast majority of your online peers are extremely whiny and childish. -_-
hahahahah the server thew up all rite lmao
Guys, I just phoned Blizzard.

It seems like their handyman, Vern dropped his wrench of fixing behind the servers. He went to go retrieve it and tripped, simultaneously unplugging about 6,784 cords out from the machine. There is now a crack team of 16 Network Engineers working, trying their hardest to figure out where each cable went in the first place. Nobody knows for sure - so they have to keep plugging and unplugging things as well as turning it off and on... They must try every possible combination. And the fire department is trying to untangle poor Vern from the ceiling.

The ETA on servers being fixed is SoonTM.
This has been going on for days. Can't even play the lag and rubberbanding is so bad. Can we get this fixed?
03/13/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Monsieuryeti

Ty for your ip address

What are you going to do with it? Going to sick your botnet on RFC1918 space?
I remember when Doom would flood the ipx/spx networks making the entire network crawl, so yeah, it's possible the new alpha is doing something that's messing things up.
We just quit playing. This forum is more entertaining than the stupid game anyway :D

I like watching this.
i think the chinese got mad they cant sell gold easily now
41 Blood Elf Paladin
The lag that I've been experiencing is giving me a migraine. The insanity of the rubberband effect is unacceptable and beyond frustrating. Game play was fine earlier today but now its unplayable. This worries me a lot since I pre-ordered ROS.

I for one can't deal with the constant lag and rubberband effect anymore so I'm done for the night. Perhaps one should think about adding more servers so the latency won't be so horrible....
time for offline mode blizzard.
Europe server works just fine. But all my characters are in the US and those servers S*UCK right now.
GAME IS RUBBER BANDING REAL BAD, UNPLAYABLE............sometimes cant make a game..can play please address
Thanks Vern...!@#$%^-...
not good for people getting off work and want to enjoy some d3, but can't due to crazy lag....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]