Diablo® III

Will You make a male or female crusader? And why?

I'll be making a male and female, one HC one regular. IDK which will be which yet though.

I just hope we get 2 more character slots, I haven't seen any word on that yet. I assume we will, but Don't know for sure.

I guess I'm weird I never think of the character I'm playing in a game as some kind of avatar of myself, but more as just a character in a story.
Edited by Toketotem#1579 on 3/19/2014 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Females. Both for sc and hc.

Why? 'cause females are just f-ing awesome!

I'll start on sc though.
Edited by Faith#2661 on 3/19/2014 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Probably rolling female first because Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.
Reply Quote
Female because SISTERS OF BATTLE
Reply Quote
1 day left guys 1 DAYYYYYY wooop! Female crusader here we come! :P
Reply Quote
AMEN!! Same here I just won the whole game as the femme crusader, It Rocks!!! the guy not so much unless it voice by Jason Statham other than that no. CHICK ARE PERFECT when you you want to play hot as heck chick character. so Amen bro
Reply Quote
Female. I love the voice actress for the female crusader, even if the voice doesn't match the picture of the head.
Reply Quote
03/14/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Agalloch
Male. Cus I'm a guy. I don't play as a chick. Only chicks play as chicks, or dudes that aren't secure in their masculinity.

You got that backwards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]