Diablo® III

Asia server profile in english?

Is there any way i can view my online profile (characters, equipment, stats etc..) in English if I'm playing on the Asia servers? Does Blizzard really assume everyone playing on the Asia servers speaks and reads Chinese/Korean?
Edited by Sickchops#6443 on 3/17/2014 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Agree, i have the same problem and have trouble to check my friends's gear. Playing at south east asia but have to check profile at asia which i have trouble with chinese and korean
Reply Quote
This is weird. Is blizzard not aware that not all asians speak chinese and korean especially here in the Philippines, a well known english speaking asian country, or they are just ignoring it. I know they can do english profile for asia with no problems and with no much efforts since blizzard is a veteran game developer.
Edited by rain18#1201 on 4/3/2014 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't read korean language
I need english too.
Reply Quote
Hey blizzard, whats up? happy anniversary! give us our asian english profile as a gift please!
Reply Quote
untog pataas
Reply Quote
I'm still waiting for an english version battlenet for the ASIA Server. Not everyone in Asia knows korean or chinese.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]