Diablo® III

Firebird's Finery 4-set bonus works on HC?

So I made a thread regarding this set on reddit a few days ago and also spoke with the support to try get an answer with no luck sadly.

Here's the thread on reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/20ehsb/firebirds_finery_does_the_set_bonus_apply_on/

I play hardcore myself and I would really appreciate it if I could get a confirmation by a dev if it actually works on hardcore.

You would assume it would revive you on hardcore.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I am sure that it does. I do not see why it would change. The only difference I could see is them not offer that set in HC. Kind of like what they did with some runewords on D2, you had better options if you played ladder than NL.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure it will work in HC.

- I found an amulet in HC that revives me on death (destroying the amulet, though)
- There are class passives that do practically the same thing with a much faster cooldown (Unstable Anomaly, Spirit Vessel)

The 300 second cooldown on the set effect means it's not going to save you if you're in over your head. You could also see it as just doubling your toughness.
Edited by Entity#2958 on 3/18/2014 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't imagine that it wouldn't work on HC. Like Entitiy said, UA works, so the set bonus should as well.
Reply Quote
the true question is going to be. who's willing to test it out on HC to make sure it works after they have gotten the 4piece bonus :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You got 4 answers from four different people saying the same damn thing. What more are you looking for?
Reply Quote
yes it will work in hardcore. There was a thread about this in our beloved HC forums the other day:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12186348514

Per SilentKiller:

03/20/2014 11:20 AMPosted by silentkiller
It works, it was tested on beta and from I remember Ua procs first, then this procs after, you get 2 free jail cards. UA doesn't break any cc while Phoenix Set does break all CC's and restores you to full health, so I would never use UA if I have Phoenix Set.

This is a strong set bonus for us HC folk. Lets us drop UA and open up a passive slot for build diversity.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I have just tested this and can say with 100% certainty that it works But man that was a scary test hahaha your welcome all :D (FOR SCIENCE)
Reply Quote
you got balls man ^^ ty nyken appreciate it
Reply Quote
Because they were "Believe so answers" Nubcake. He wants a 100% Fact proven etc.
Reply Quote
03/21/2014 07:38 AMPosted by Colossus
You got 4 answers from four different people saying the same damn thing. What more are you looking for?

Because they were "Believe so answers" Nubcake. He wants a 100% Fact proven etc.

Thanks for the response on this post, for I wanted to know as well.
Reply Quote
i play hardcore and i can safely say yes it works but you should never have to find out if your playing hardcore right.
Reply Quote
why shouldn't it work? and why do you have to spam so much OP?
Reply Quote
of course it works, even in normal when the revive procs you dont lose your buffs therefore you done die
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]