Diablo® III

Skipping the Jondaaaaaaahr fight

So, the other day I was doing a skeleton king run after my most recent reset with a good friend of mine. We had freed the templar and given him his weapons, and he struck down the spines leading to the Jondar fight. Before we went down there, however, we were ealing with a champion pack that sometimes spawns right there. This time, the pack had wormhole. I was accidentally caught in it, and to my surprise, I was warped right in front of the staircase heading down to the next level, past the Jondar fight that I had yet to do. In order to get out of there, I warped back to town, then back to my friend and finished the fight, then killed Jondar. I really only went back since I once got a legendary off of Jondar. What I'm wondering is, if I just got my firmed to port to me, then we continued on, how would the game have handled that? Would the quest line have moved forward? If it did, would skipping the Jondar fight have prevented me from reseting once I offed Diablo again? And if it didn't continue with the quest line, would I have been unable to continue much farther unless I finished the fight?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]