Diablo® III

ummm.... i need blues attention regarding blues...

No one really cares about rare drops now and days...even if blues drop at level 60'ish - 70...rubbish finds...why not guarantee a Legendary that how many of us would appreciate?....besides...we as players know we have a better chance of crafting rares with better affixes then those dropped.
Reply Quote
03/14/2014 07:18 PMPosted by STG
03/14/2014 07:14 PMPosted by Grimiku
Patch 2.0.3 made a change that makes sure a boss will drop at least one rare quality item, but this does not prevent
... those rares from sucking.

LMAO
Reply Quote
Marvel Heroes does a great job of answering the posts on there forums on a daily bases. You can almost always see them talking to the community. Just saying.
Reply Quote
03/15/2014 06:33 PMPosted by LenieSirz
Marvel Heroes does a great job of answering the posts on there forums on a daily bases. You can almost always see them talking to the community. Just saying.

wow thats pretty cool wish it was like that here
Reply Quote
03/15/2014 06:35 PMPosted by OneL
03/15/2014 06:33 PMPosted by LenieSirz

And you are more then welcome to go play that game and join their community and whine at those devs for not making the game 100% in line to your personal expectations and preferences.
Reply Quote
03/15/2014 06:37 PMPosted by SgtCreamSoda
03/15/2014 06:35 PMPosted by OneL

And you are more then welcome to go play that game and join their community and whine at those devs for not making the game 100% in line to your personal expectations and preferences.

now now, hyperbole doesn't make d3 any better of a game.
Reply Quote
rares are just lv 60 now not ilvl 61,62,63. thats why your seeing weapons and alot of rare armor be useless. the game is catered to the lvl 70 experience. not understanding is ignorance. read the forums

So they are trying to force people to buy RoS if they want to find good items again? Nice to point out how Blizzard is thinking now to maximize profit.
Reply Quote
craft...craft...craft...craft... oh! something decent. grind...grind...grind...grind... Ok time to craft...craft...craft!
Reply Quote
View profile

craft...craft...craft...craft... oh! something decent. grind...grind...grind...grind... Ok time to craft...craft...craft!

Damn dude, I've never seen someone make monotonous tasks seem so fun.
Reply Quote
still having trouble connecting to the server....and cannot access game or update from patch 2.0.2.222274.....help! Haven't been able to access D3 for @ 3 days now.
Reply Quote
judging from your lower level, you don't realized how bad they have nerfed everything. loot is now at least 50% lower since they "made it better"...just play for a while and you'll see how much the "fun police" butchered the game. As soon as someone likes something about it, they "change" it. The list of things they have turned upside down is nearly endless. have not found a useable item in at least 6 months. and before ya shoot bs arrows at me, I have been playing since D1. I know a little about bs when I see it
Reply Quote
Patch 2.0.3 made a change that makes sure a boss will drop at least one rare quality item, but this does not prevent

This made my day better Lol
Reply Quote
03/16/2014 03:55 PMPosted by VanHelsing
judging from your lower level, you don't realized how bad they have nerfed everything. loot is now at least 50% lower since they "made it better"...just play for a while and you'll see how much the "fun police" butchered the game. As soon as someone likes something about it, they "change" it. The list of things they have turned upside down is nearly endless. have not found a useable item in at least 6 months. and before ya shoot bs arrows at me, I have been playing since D1. I know a little about bs when I see it

The issue is loot can only roll up to ilvl 60 currently used to be able to roll to 63 so if you had a full set pre 2.0 you are unlikely to find many upgrades.
Reply Quote
I was just posting that the MH do a good job answering question about there game. I play both games, since the maker's of Diablo 1 n Diablo 2 are the guys that made the game Marvel Heroes. I love both games, D3 n MH. They are both fun games to play n I am a Blizzard fanatic, played WoW from beta till the last expansion.
Reply Quote
Can't complain about legendaries after a reset..this is my first drop after killing Diablo on my first reset.

http://i.imgur.com/8yy8Tze.jpg
Reply Quote
03/17/2014 11:56 AMPosted by Mallanders
Can't complain about legendaries after a reset..this is my first drop after killing Diablo on my first reset.

http://i.imgur.com/8yy8Tze.jpg

That looks like a screenshot from the PS3 version of the game....lol
Reply Quote

I missed this, and it's just as funny two days later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]