Diablo® III

DO NOT RDP INTO YOUR COMPUTER TO PLAY BLIZZ GAMES

(Locked)

03/14/2014 07:49 AMPosted by Clay
are you sure he wasn't using an exploit? lol..

Exploits are for kids, when you're 32 and have a life, games are just a bit of a time kill.

He wasn't exploiting, never has, some people are in the mind set that a game is more fun when you don't have everything off the bat.

But explain how he exploited across 3 games?

Whats the exploit in hearthstone?? How about a non active for 1 year WoW account, what exploit did he employ there?? I need explanations from you. Or are you unsure??
Wow Killrog, you jump to every branch you can find in order to try to keep your raft afloat. You !@#$ed up and they banned you. You can think honestly about what you did about what you did that caused the ban, or you can argue about meaningless crap like whether it's a 3.75 month window or a 3.66 month window that you should be evaluating.

Pretty sure you're gonna waste everyone's time by arguing about the meaningless crap rather than being honest about 1 single thing about yourself so I'm done with you.
View profile
This guy seems to have all the facts. It must be true.
Im glad they banned your friends and i hope they burn in hell.
Tons of troll that don't read enough and just post their useless comments.

The simple thing is, he got banned from all 3 games he had. How do you exploit that??

How do you exploit a WoW account that has been inactive for a year?? ( IE not paid for so account is frozen until he puts a credit card in)
03/14/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Polaris
Wow Killrog, you jump to every branch you can find in order to try to keep your raft afloat. You !@#$ed up and they banned you. You can think honestly about what you did about what you did that caused the ban, or you can argue about meaningless crap like whether it's a 3.75 month window or a 3.66 month window that you should be evaluating.

Pretty sure you're gonna waste everyone's time by arguing about the meaningless crap rather than being honest about 1 single thing about yourself so I'm done with you.

Im not banned LOL =) Wow roach you reply without thinking, is this new for you or are you always this much of a tool?
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
03/14/2014 07:36 AMPosted by Merk
Your 'friend' should contact Blizzard via phone and work out this all out.

They no longer have a phone number and do not accept ban appeals via phone. They never have actually. He has to put in a ticket for it. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/how-to-appeal

03/14/2014 07:44 AMPosted by Polaris
Blizzard postpones their bans for long enough that it's easy to understand how you might not see the connection between what you actually did that caused you to be banned.

This is also very true. Bans are often delayed while they investigate the bot/third party software then they ban a group of people.

03/14/2014 07:46 AMPosted by Killrog
So how does blizzard ban an entire account??

Account bans are very rare and only for the worst infractions.

If your friend is innocent then he simply needs to appeal and explain the situation. They will review the logs. If they uphold the ban, then consider the possibility that your friend is not telling you the whole story. Other reasons - compromise, logging in from a friend's PC with third party software, cheats for other games running that Warden catches.
03/14/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Tubbylumpkin

It is true. It's on THE INTERNET!

VAC bans cover all of their games, any games using the system, and they even take away all of your items. Not surprised if Blizzard employed something similar...If you're willing to cheat on one game...
03/14/2014 07:57 AMPosted by Failstar
03/14/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Tubbylumpkin

It is true. It's on THE INTERNET!

VAC bans cover all of their games, any games using the system, and they even take away all of your items. Not surprised if Blizzard employed something similar...If you're willing to cheat on one game...

The future of games, where false positives are not really looked into and are also automated =)

GL trolls and what not, I gave my 2 cents, this was yet another BS ban. Hope you trolls get your innocent ban soon =)

BTW my account is fine lol for all you trolls that cant read worth shlizen =D
03/14/2014 07:55 AMPosted by Killrog
Tons of troll that don't read enough and just post their useless comments.

The simple thing is, he got banned from all 3 games he had. How do you exploit that??

How do you exploit a WoW account that has been inactive for a year?? ( IE not paid for so account is frozen until he puts a credit card in)

read the terms of agreement for battle net accounts noobcake.
03/14/2014 07:59 AMPosted by Killrog

The future of games, where false positives are not really looked into and are also automated =)

The fact that you are so completely convinced it's a false positive when you have nothing to do with the account is what is driving these responses.

Of course you're looking for these types of responses to try out your new favorite word.

Point is, RDPing into your PC does absolutely nothing to your Battle.net account. Stop trying to scare people.
Edited by Failstar#1394 on 3/14/2014 8:12 AM PDT
I hope this topic get Killrog a forum ban finally. I never understood why they'll ban you from accessing games but still let you access the forums.
Insta ban hammer!

Now he's stuck with a pre ordered copy of Diablo 3 Expac on a banned account.

good, tell him to have blizz change the address i need a copy. ;)
03/14/2014 08:14 AMPosted by Virgo4Ever
I hope this topic get Killrog a forum ban finally. I never understood why they'll ban you from accessing games but still let you access the forums.

Are you ... ok.... in the head?? I didnt have my account banned or any games banned... are you seriously ok though? I have some friends that might be of help to you, one works in an institute helping people that display worrying symptoms like yourself.
03/14/2014 07:31 AMPosted by DrothVader
Also, this is an inherent Windows feature. Though, I can see how the warden would flag it...

One of my friends received a ban early into the D3 release because the PC they played on was Linux based and warden flagged "Wine". It took them quite a bit of complaining before their account was reinstated.

If I remember correctly many people were wrongly banned for using Wine to play their Blizzard games.

I could definitely see how doing something via remote desktop would flag for "3rd party tools" use though. Odd in any case.
03/14/2014 08:21 AMPosted by Killrog
03/14/2014 08:14 AMPosted by Virgo4Ever

Are you ... ok.... in the head?? I didnt have my account banned or any games banned... are you seriously ok though? I have some friends that might be of help to you, one works in an institute helping people that display worrying symptoms like yourself.

Who's trolling now buddy?
03/14/2014 08:23 AMPosted by Coolcoollo
Also, this is an inherent Windows feature. Though, I can see how the warden would flag it...

One of my friends received a ban early into the D3 release because the PC they played on was Linux based and warden flagged "Wine". It took them quite a bit of complaining before their account was reinstated.

If I remember correctly many people were wrongly banned for using Wine to play their Blizzard games.

I could definitely see how doing something via remote desktop would flag for "3rd party tools" use though. Odd in any case.

Yeah I've read about that, but in their case they unbanned some accounts after they went and told some companies like IGN about the treatment they got from Blizzard lol
So, will we be banned if we use PS Vita Remote play on the PS4 when D3:UE comes out? Because, it's the exact same thing...

...and Blizzard even said they are supporting it when D3: UE edition for the PS4 comes out...

Hypocrites much?
Why would I even want to RDp to play games, the protocol is not suited for those kind of things.
Remote Desktop Protocol...

This isn't why he was banned. I have used RDP to access D3 since launch of D3 for when I'm at work. No issues - ever.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]