Diablo® III

WTB Blue Post Excuse

(Locked)

If we can't play, might as well get an excuse from the Blues.
What broke this time?
Blizzard tells the players to do a tracert and pathping because apparently it's all the players fault. LOL
nothing broke... blizz has been broken for many years now.. you cant break something which is already broken...
it appears to be AT&T having **** servers lately. very high ping when it should be single digit pings they are rocking 80-300ms per hop.
26 Draenei Paladin
03/14/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Cowtankerous
it appears to be AT&T having **** servers lately. very high ping when it should be single digit pings they are rocking 80-300ms per hop.

There's a reason I quit using at&t a long time ago, their service is disastrous.
03/14/2014 04:26 PMPosted by Ochaa
03/14/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Cowtankerous

There's a reason I quit using at&t a long time ago, their service is disastrous.

Some of us do not have a choice.
26 Draenei Paladin
03/14/2014 04:28 PMPosted by Smelly
03/14/2014 04:26 PMPosted by Ochaa

Some of us do not have a choice.

there's almost always a choice to switch your ISP unless you're in some country area. switch to charter/comcast/anything else. (though I've had issues with comcast as well...)
Community Manager
03/14/2014 03:40 PMPosted by Hydef
What broke this time?

In a nutshell, server load. We've made some adjustments to help reduce that load as well as implemented new code that will ideally prevent this same scenario from happening again.

03/14/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Psijic
Blizzard tells the players to do a tracert and pathping because apparently it's all the players fault. LOL

As noted in another thread, by asking for trace routes, we're not placing blame on the user, we're simply attempting to better diagnose a problem so that we can help resolve it. Think of it like when a doctor asks for medical history or even day-to-day habits. That additional context can be key in identifying and treating an issue.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12082198142
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]