Diablo® III

The "Which mouse do you use?" Thread

Deathadder that I got a few years back. Still works good but I'm planning to get a Taipan to replace it soon. :D
Reply Quote
G400.
Reply Quote
Death Adder 2013. Also use a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard and a Razer Scarab mouse pad.
Reply Quote
Steelseries Sensei Raw
Reply Quote
8 year old Kensington Bluetooth Pocketmouse. Spent $20 on it.

Why on earth would you need anything other than a cheap-yet-operational three-button mouse for anything?
Edited by Ezekiel#1277 on 3/16/2014 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I use a Logitech Tracball. Laid back in my recliner, keyboard in my lap, mouse on the arm of the chair, and PC connected to 48" display. The other night I fell asleep playing. Woke up with disintegrate casting intermittently as AP regenerated lol. Fell asleep with the button held down :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I use the Steelseries Deathwing scale mouse
Reply Quote
Razer naga since 2011...Still works like a pro...
Reply Quote
Logitech m705 mouse. Haven't had to change the batteries in well over a year, almost 2.
Reply Quote
The MMO7 gaming mouse.
Reply Quote
Logitech M515 couch mouse $15
Reply Quote
still having problems catching it, when I do will let ya know
Reply Quote
I've used almost every mouse there is at a competitive level. Surprisingly the best mouse i've ever used isn't a huge brand.

Roccat XTD. The most amazing mouse i've ever put my hand on.
Reply Quote
logitech g500
good mouse
Reply Quote
Rat 9

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm

Its like wearing a custom fit suit.
Reply Quote
Kensington Mouse
http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-K72356US-Mouse-Desktop-Mouse/dp/B002ZIN9DU
Reply Quote
Roccat Kone XTD. It's just !@#$ing incredible. I can't use any non-Roccat Kone XTD mouses.

It was the only mouse that felt right after my G500 passed away. I would still buy a G700 for MMO's, but my Roccat has be beyond awesome for FPS and MOBA games, as well as Diablo.
Edited by Paladinwtf#1369 on 3/16/2014 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been using the Saitek Cyborg RAT 7 mouses since they came out, I've never had any issues with them and they've all been great. Recently got there "Tournement Edition" mouse, which is ok - not as good as the standard RAT 7 imo. Just stripped down, lighter, and made of plastic.
Reply Quote
Rocat Kone XTD.

Best mouse wheel ever made.
Reply Quote
Cooler Master Storm Sentinel 2. Nice mouse, but the LCD screen goes out after a year or two of use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]