in the office
orochi on the imac
naga on the pc

at home
mamba on the pc
g500 on the macbook air
Edited by kerelenko#6489 on 3/16/2014 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
basic microsoft optical mouse. i bought 4 of em.

have used prob 10 different models, many different brands, over the course of my gaming career, and i swear by microsoft's super basic durable optical mice. they're very precise.
Reply Quote
some old wirless $12 logitech mouse and the rubber on the mouse wheel has been chewed off by my indian ring neck parrot =(
Reply Quote
death adder 2013. biggest piece of crap ive ever used...

first one i tried was back when razer only had mice and there was only about 5 of them.

I think just when the Krait was released....

Broke in the parking lot in the store where i bought it. returned it, avoided the brand for years.

Found a blue death adder about 2 years ago. loved the shape. it broke.

They replaced it with a death adder 2013. then 2 months later it broke.

Then they replaced it again. then it broke in a few weeks. but the 2 year IPR had expired...

Then I complained to Razer and they allowed me to do an OEM exchange.

To say I baby my electronic stuff is an alarming understatement.

I will never spend more than a few dollars on a razer mice so long as I live.

Absolute garbage
Edited by Shurgosa#1196 on 3/16/2014 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a Logitech G500. I can never decide if I like it or hate it.
Reply Quote
03/16/2014 03:29 PMPosted by Oist
Using Razer Naga 2014 atm.

Same here , I like the mechanical buttons.
Reply Quote
Razer Death Adder

Only thing I hate is the damn rubber sides. It wears out so fast. If you try to clean it, it just makes it even more sticky. Would get a Taipan but they have the same god damn rubber...
Reply Quote
Anker 8200!!!

I can't believe nobody has this mouse! It is amazing. Just replaced my Death Adder with it and don't miss my old mouse one bit. If anyone is looking into getting a new mouse I would look into it and check out the reviews. I highly recommend it!

http://www.amazon.com/Precision-Programmable-Buttons-Cartridges-Switches/dp/B00AAQRNQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395025011&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+8200
Reply Quote
i use the cooler master recon mouse very nice and crisp while playing diablo 3
Reply Quote
Logitech MX518, I have a stockpile of them in case they ever stop selling them.
Reply Quote
Currently using the Alienware Tactx (I had the keyboard too) but thinking about the Mad Catz R.A.T 9
Reply Quote
03/16/2014 01:23 PMPosted by ItsOnlyValue
Post em below.

I use an original Deathadder that I purchased a few weeks back.

On my first Deathadder, it wore out fairly quickly, within about 5 or 6 months I'd say. I picked up another one on a flash sale site for about 20 bucks, and within a month, one of the side buttons broke. That was truly disappointing, but when I contacted Razer and sent it back for a replacement, they sent me back a Razer Mamba instead, which if you're unsure, was a big upgrade to the Deathadder, and about an additional $80 value. It ended up lasting me about two years before I finally replaced it.

I now use the Steelseries World of Warcraft mouse. The mouse itself is pretty decent. The software is kind of annoying, though it works GREAT with World of Warcraft. It's a bit finnicky with other games for some reason.
Reply Quote
Razer Naga Hex
Reply Quote
My first DeathAdder lasted for about 2 years 6 months until it started with the double clicking problem. Tried logitech mice but never really liked it, maybe because it was a cheap $40 bucks wireless mouse.

In December 2013 got a new Razer DeathAdder 2013 and been working perfectly so far.
Reply Quote
I used a Logitech G500 and then upgraded to a G700 for wireless capabilities. I wouldn't reccomend the G700 to any gamer as the battery life is terrible (about 8 to 10 hours on a full charge, and 3 hours to charge it. This is after replacing the original battery with a higher capacity one). You can plug the mouse in to charge while playing, but since it's a charging cord it's bulky and not flexible at all compared to a regular mouse cord. Just my 2¢.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]