Diablo® III

AUSELITE T6 400+Para Clan Recruiting for 2.1

Hi All,

The clan is 400+ paragon to join T6 players only.Limited spots are currently available.(Under 10) We are looking to recruit a few more members in preparation for 2.1. We have some basic rules.

1. Friendly Adult chat no under 18's
2. Guildies come first! Limited play in public games unless no members are online (which is never)
3. Willing to share drops with clan members to help gear up there mains
4. 400+ paragon to join Must have at least two classes capable of running T6 efficiently
5. Oceanic players only (no lag gaming)
6. Must be active (players will be removed if they have not logged on at least once every fortnight)

What we offer is the best D3 clan in Australia. Our bottom tier of players run t6 rifts in under 10 minutes with our top tier players running them in under five minutes. We are very active! All members are required to log on at least once every 14 days or they will be removed. We have on average between 30-60+ players on at all times off peak/peak. All our players are from Australia, NZ & some from SE Asia. This ensures all games are low ping (average 50ms). We also have a TS server to be used by members at any time.

Send a PM in game or apply in game through the clan find.
Thank you
Edited by Degske#6934 on 8/4/2014 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
BUMP!!!
Reply Quote
How many players do u have in your guild?
Reply Quote
17 members have joined since we started yesterday. Most of these players have been handpicked on the basis of gear & hours played. 90% of us are now farming on t3+
Reply Quote
Now 25 members & growing!
Reply Quote
delte
Edited by Daymo#1116 on 3/20/2014 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds good dude send me a friend invite
Reply Quote
same
Edited by Daymo#1116 on 3/20/2014 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ok
Edited by Degske#6934 on 8/19/2014 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited
Edited by Daymo#1116 on 3/20/2014 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/19/2014 02:22 AMPosted by Degske
We are new established Aussie/NZ D3 clan

If it has NZ ppl why call it Aus elite then, kinda puts of NZ ppl.
Reply Quote
We are now on 40 members we will be taking on 10 more well geared experienced players before recruitment is closed!
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter thanks though
Edited by Sorceress#1395 on 3/23/2014 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just my $.10

This sounds like a very warm and fuzzy group.

Setting minimum gear requirements now seems a little bit stupid as we are about to go to level 70 and the best of the level 60 will not last long. So I would set up your elite group after everyone has spent about 6 mounts at level 70.

Because if you fill it up now with pay to win players they may not be so great for the Longrun.

Regards
LameDuck
Reply Quote
Yeah fairly obvious looking at some profiles these guys haven't adapted to the new reality. Here is a good rule of thumb: If your main stat is below 4k, your not in ROS gear :)
Edited by Set#1242 on 3/23/2014 3:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Add me pls.
Reply Quote
Hi Degske. We used to be in the same guild <Aussie> before you left sometime last week. I'm leaning into be interested in your new clan along side like minded D3 players.
I'm getting sick of the noobs in the clan asking to power level their toons to 60 with 50% exp buff and then 100% like the eff it takes much effort or time to level atm. Sick of the slack scrubs and the constant 'whats this' or 'whats that'. Want to play with people who know what that they are doing.

My profile has not been updated for ages
P - 195
DPS - 149.1dps
+500 all resist
400hrs played
Edited by Bathrezz#1705 on 3/23/2014 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/23/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Lameduck
Just my $.10

This sounds like a very warm and fuzzy group.

Setting minimum gear requirements now seems a little bit stupid as we are about to go to level 70 and the best of the level 60 will not last long. So I would set up your elite group after everyone has spent about 6 mounts at level 70.

Because if you fill it up now with pay to win players they may not be so great for the Longrun.

Regards
LameDuck

Fair enough. In response gear shows that they put time & effort into there characters, but yes could be pay to win & we also look at the hours put in also.
Reply Quote
Hi Degske. We used to be in the same guild <Aussie> before you left sometime last week. I'm leaning into be interested in your new clan along side like minded D3 players.
I'm getting sick of the noobs in the clan asking to power level their toons to 60 with 50% exp buff and then 100% like the eff it takes much effort or time to level atm. Sick of the slack scrubs and the constant 'whats this' or 'whats that'. Want to play with people who know what that they are doing.

My profile has not been updated for ages
P - 195
DPS - 149.1dps
+500 all resist
400hrs played

I agree. Send me a friend request & ill add you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]