Diablo® III

AUSELITE 600+ Para/400+ Season Recruiting

Sounds interesting, send me an invite please.
Reply Quote
03/24/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Degske
03/23/2014 07:15 AMPosted by Lameduck
Just my $.10

This sounds like a very warm and fuzzy group.

Setting minimum gear requirements now seems a little bit stupid as we are about to go to level 70 and the best of the level 60 will not last long. So I would set up your elite group after everyone has spent about 6 mounts at level 70.

Because if you fill it up now with pay to win players they may not be so great for the Longrun.

Regards
LameDuck

Fair enough. In response gear shows that they put time & effort into there characters, but yes could be pay to win & we also look at the hours put in also.

I have to agree here with LameDuck, Even after looking at your gear Degske i think its pretty pathetic of you to set these conditions when your gear is pretty laughable.

Hai Guiz plz join my uber sick clan but you can only join if you have uber sick gear so you can carry my noob !@# around. No thanks.
Reply Quote
Hi Degske. We used to be in the same guild <Aussie> before you left sometime last week. I'm leaning into be interested in your new clan along side like minded D3 players.
I'm getting sick of the noobs in the clan asking to power level their toons to 60 with 50% exp buff and then 100% like the eff it takes much effort or time to level atm. Sick of the slack scrubs and the constant 'whats this' or 'whats that'. Want to play with people who know what that they are doing.

My profile has not been updated for ages
P - 195
DPS - 149.1dps
+500 all resist
400hrs played

I agree. Send me a friend request & ill add you

I'm ready for the invite whenever you log on.
Reply Quote
interested in joining an aus clan.

ill send a request ingame.
Reply Quote
cant seem to find the clan in search send an invite please :)
Reply Quote
I hit my goal of P230 before RoS and took tonight off before tomorrow's launch. Looking for Aussie server games with people who understand party play.
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Fair enough. In response gear shows that they put time & effort into there characters, but yes could be pay to win & we also look at the hours put in also.

I have to agree here with LameDuck, Even after looking at your gear Degske i think its pretty pathetic of you to set these conditions when your gear is pretty laughable.

Hai Guiz plz join my uber sick clan but you can only join if you have uber sick gear so you can carry my noob !@# around. No thanks.

Never mentioned uber gear to join just a lvl in which you can be active with the clan & farm with the others. As lameduck said you would fall into the category of pay to win & your attitude sux so you would have no place in the clan regardless of your gear or hours played.
Edited by Degske#6934 on 3/24/2014 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm interested in joining over 400 hours played just on my old barb. Went from 60-70 in one session solo done some bounties then started leveling a crusader all since the release at 3pm. Ps I'm 23 from sydney. Btw ignore my barbs gear wiz is my main since death of we barb.
Reply Quote
Recruitment is now closed thank you to all that have joined!
Reply Quote
Limited recruitment is open for exceptional players. Please refer to rules on initial post.
Reply Quote
I'm looking for a clan if you guys are active. Gear in my profile, but i use more than one spec so it changes a lot.
Reply Quote
Sounds like a great idea to help each other out in a civil manner.. I'm always dropping gears in pub games for others. Would be nice to experience that i would imagine.

Plz check profile, I would like to apply
Edited by Kurupt#1181 on 4/6/2014 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi m8 i would like to join if you still have room for another aussie, i look forward to severing some demon heads with u guys ...
Reply Quote
Hi, I would like to apply too if you are still recruiting. This clan sounds fun.
Reply Quote
I do t4 and t3 rifts. 1mill unbuffed wizzard. Can get up to 1.7mil buffed.
Reply Quote
We now have 80 quality raiders farming t2-t4 we are looking for a few more well geared players!
Reply Quote
Hi, T2-3 Lightning Monk hoping you have room for 1 more, thankyou
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 03:34 AMPosted by Degske
We now have 80 quality raiders farming t2-t4 we are looking for a few more well geared players!

I'll take an invite when you get the time.
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 12:38 PMPosted by Mathil
04/11/2014 03:34 AMPosted by Degske

I'll take an invite when you get the time.

Me too please! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]