Diablo® III

AUSELITE 600+ Para/400+ Season Recruiting

Bump.

Running low on free space so if you want in you should apply sooner rather than later!
Reply Quote
130 Members (5 reserved) 15 spots left till cap. All inactives have been culled so all 130 members are all active as of 1st of this month. Clan members farming t3-t6 with multiple characters. This will be the last call out till cap so get in now if you are thinking of joining. Whisper me in game or send friend invite thank you.
Reply Quote
hey just send you a friend invite
im in a US clan which is my cousin mate but in pretty much dead/ time diff sucks
im lookin for a good clan in aus
Reply Quote
I'll send in an app later on when i get on D3 :)
Reply Quote
Clan is full thanks all for applying. Once the 150 member cap is removed we will be able to accept more.
Reply Quote
damn, only just saw this thread, got about 1000+ hrs on dh and another 500+ across all toons farm t6 with dh :/

if you get anyone drop hit me up, i tend do join random communities and invite people on t6 carry's and bronate most of the stuff that drops to gear up others and provide info and advice to up and comers looking for build/gear advice on the reg
Edited by dennis#1966 on 5/20/2014 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The clan is now 300+ paragon to join T6 players only. Once the 150 Member cap is removed we will be recruiting more. Some spots may become available over the coming weeks.
Edited by Degske#6934 on 6/2/2014 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Keen as mustard mate! Bloody oath cobba!

Add me Malice#6296
Edited by Malice#6296 on 5/24/2014 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hi im a girl and i play t1 and 32 paragon can i join? im girl remember
@degske
Reply Quote
05/24/2014 10:10 PMPosted by Ebi
hi im a girl and i play t1 and 32 paragon can i join? im girl remember
@degske

No. Three slots left.
Reply Quote
But im a grill i will flirt with all members??
Reply Quote
05/26/2014 03:28 AMPosted by Ebi
But im a grill i will flirt with all members??

Mate, your maturity as a male is quite disappointing..
Reply Quote
flip me a invite please, currently farming t4 but bored alone.
Reply Quote
[quote]The clan is now 300+ paragon to join T6 players only. Once the 150 Member cap is removed we will be recruiting more. Some spots may become available over the coming weeks.

5 new spots now available Member count 145/150
Edited by Degske#6934 on 6/2/2014 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I could be up for it if my gear ticks the boxes
Reply Quote
06/03/2014 02:57 AMPosted by Meltdown
I could be up for it if my gear ticks the boxes

Hey Meltdown,

Send me a friends request.
Reply Quote
I'm in a clan currently but it seems pretty quiet now days and I'm sick of playing in pub games.
Have pet / jade doc gear and can farm t4 pretty quickly, only a couple of decent drops away from the higher torments I'd say.
Reply Quote
I'd love to join, I'm already in a clan however and I'm wondering if I can be sent an invite or at least confirmation that I will be invited while still being in my current clan. It's a nice bunch of people but it's lacking high torment capable players, and this is most important to me since as a support monk I can't exactly play solo.

320 paragon, T6 efficient support monk and T4/5 demon hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]