Diablo® III

Imperius, Angel of Wrath

I think you hit it right on the money Netherspark.

I as well feel Imperius is a misunderstood character.

Although I do fear a situation where the Nephalem in the next expansion (if there is one) will hold the fate of the angels in their hands and the Nephalem's possible choice to phase out their kind.

It's weird but I forsee some kind of repeat of the Sin War going on here, except now it won't be the humans/neph that are being voted on. Ithereal alludes to this exact same case in Act IV.

I could def see a scenario where perhaps the Neph choose to end the eternal conflict by making all angels and demons human in some form like Tyrael. Imperius would undoubted hate this and that may bring about a conflict with him and the Nephalem, as he is certainly too proud of his angelic heritage to ever accept becoming something similar to what Tyrael is now.
Reply Quote
It also may validy what the Mystic says in Act V, where she says Imperius in the future will hate the Nephalem even more than he does now. I can think of no other reason other than the choice to disband heaven.
Reply Quote
I'd like for the next expansion to start with Kadala's mysterious collection of the bloodshards. I've read somewhere (from some forum) of someone proposing about Kadala being the first key towards the next expansion. Just my 2 cents, like maybe her greed will corrupt her upon trying to tap into the shards' power or something.
Edited by AeolousSenju#1948 on 5/30/2014 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Imo, next expansion will be about Inarius scaping his prison and Lilith the void.
And probably, we can even see the prime evils back. I would love to fight Mephisto in D3 *.*
Reply Quote
05/30/2014 12:02 PMPosted by Grungempk
Imo, next expansion will be about Inarius scaping his prison and Lilith the void.
And probably, we can even see the prime evils back. I would love to fight Mephisto in D3 *.*

The evils are gone for good currently. Diablo is back. Not the 7 evils.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]