Diablo® III

Wings of Valor Delivery Update - // Updated //

(Locked)

100 Goblin Warlock
I pre-ordered a month ago and haven't received :(
If this is the response to late wings, god help the forum mods on launch day. Good luck guys....
If I keep the wings on a hc char and die, which is highly unlikely ofc....would I lose the wings too?
100 Undead Death Knight
03/21/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Araxom
Hi all, I've seen several reports from players who didn't think they had the wings but hadn't checked the mail/message icon that is visible when you're logged into a character.

You know what was giving me headaches, trying to figure out where MY Wingsof Valor were?

This statement, right here. That's what. Because, I'd log in, select a character, and .... no link, no button, no icon. De nada.

All along, I was on the "pre-game" page - the one where you can select a character, set the difficulty level or choose the quest you want to run, and so on. And so there I am, thinking Hey, I've had to log in, with my authenticator and everything, so I'm logged in ... and I've selected my main character, so I'm even "logged in on my character" ... so where's the link??

Well, turns out it was on the other side of that "resume game" button.

The problem, you see, is that you have to not JUST be logged in, but also IN AN ACTUAL GAME. Which is not quite the same as what you've said here.

Communications failure, for the .... um, something?

:) Mind, I've got the wings now, so _I_ am fine and happy. But some other poor schmuck is probably still staring at the wrong screen, looking for a button that will never show up there ...
Quick question. If you make a preorder from a different website, like g2a and you get the key after the launch, do you still get the wings?
Wow, the scathing posts on that first page are so ridiculous. Package deployments can go wrong at this level of distribution. It was rectified within hours to a day. Calm the hell down.
I bought today my D3 ROS, i reedem the code, i claim the wings, but i dont have them why ?
I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition on May 2013 and I checked with gamestop and they know nothing about the wings for pre-order. They told me to check in the box when it arrives.

Blizzard said they have no answer for me as of yet and to check the website.

Im going to be a little pissed if I pre-ordered and bought the 80.00 collectors edition and not get my wings.
Community Manager
03/24/2014 09:02 AMPosted by Tholo
I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition on May 2013 and I checked with gamestop and they know nothing about the wings for pre-order. They told me to check in the box when it arrives.

If you pre-ordered a physical copy of the game, the Wings will be delivered to you once you register your game key (so long as you do so on or before March 31st, 2014).

Wings of Valor should be available for all players who register their keys at this time. In order to claim your Wings, please log into the game, start a game, and hit the mail icon on the left side of your screen to claim them.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]