Diablo® III

*~*~TOP ITEM YOU'RE LOOTING FOR~*~*

Tell us your number one item you're currently looting for and why!!! Then come back to show us your find!! (link profiles to make it easy to navigate :D )

Let's see Dat L0o0o0T!!!

Part of my GG Leg find set is having the new Ice Climbers...I don't use WotB since I farm low T's for Legs so being immune to Freeze would be heavenly.

Next!
Reply Quote
Barb:
Lut Socks
Ice Climbers (on ALL classes need these!)
IK gloves and chest or gloves and helm.
Seven Sins plan

Wiz:
Moonlight ward

I know I broke the rules by not listing only one. I had to do it.
Edited by HighLife#1412 on 3/21/2014 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Are the Seven Sins shoulders that good? The plan for them was my first Loot 2.0 legendary I found. The Armor roll doesn't compare to my old shoulders, and losing the AR hurts (I think?), but it's hard to pass up 400+Str/Vit plus the +15% Rend damage it rolled.
Reply Quote
Gladiator Gauntlets....just for the massacre effect !
Reply Quote
03/21/2014 09:02 AMPosted by jansenmd
Are the Seven Sins shoulders that good? The plan for them was my first Loot 2.0 legendary I found. The Armor roll doesn't compare to my old shoulders, and losing the AR hurts (I think?), but it's hard to pass up 400+Str/Vit plus the +15% Rend damage it rolled.

Seven Sins are arguable BiS with the right rolls. Having +400 str/vit on them is solid, having the skill +dmg% you use and bonus health globes is GG.
Reply Quote
03/21/2014 09:02 AMPosted by jansenmd

Seven Sins will upgrade to Corruption after 61+

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/corruption

And I need one more part from IK
Reply Quote
Hmm, I'm a bit behind on all the changes. What do you mean, it will upgrade? Are you saying there's a different, level 70 version of the plan, or the current Seven Sins plan upgrades to Corruption once the blacksmith hits level 12?
Reply Quote
Nothing, because as soon as RoS hits, anything that I have spent my time farming for will be complete junk! So instead I farm paragon :)
Reply Quote
Im not looking. I think knowing what the loot is kills my fun. I rather enjoy seeing the loot drop and open and not knowing it could have been worse or better.

I have also hardly looked at the new ROS information. I'll discover it by playing.

/Shrug
Edited by GigimXul#1104 on 3/21/2014 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thunderfury for my monk.
Reply Quote
IK chest so I can take off my IK boots and use my Firewalkers!
Reply Quote
Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
Reply Quote
Cindercoat
Andarial's
2.0 Fire SOJ

Optional/For Fun:

Thunderfury - Have Thundergod belt and other +lighning gear. Want to try a lighning build.

Spending most of my time farming XP in COTA or A1 Rumford's or A3 Keeps to keep it fresh. No point in really farming too many items right now IMO. If I get them though, great!
Edited by KevinTSmith#1394 on 3/21/2014 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Tyraels and another SoJ. Found a solid one, but it was lightning :(
Possibly a new weapon once LS is useless.
Reply Quote
Stone of Jordan /w +fire dmg
Cindercoat
Magefist

I got a Cindercoat on my Barb, and was excited, then saw it rolled dex and +dmg% to some monk skill. :\
Reply Quote
I didn't put much attention when I looted this ring http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bulkathoss-wedding-band but now I'm thinking it might be one of the better Leg rings out there. Anyone know how well the bonus Life Leech works?

Here's the one I got: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KingBenjamin-1485/hero/39638940
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/blackguard
Reply Quote
Ice climbers. No question it would be nice to not get frozen.
Reply Quote
Any Immortal King piece except chest and glove which I have, weapon because it sucks, and boot because my boot slot is too precious.

Ice Climbers

Thunderfury or having both of the Bul-Kathos set weapons with an actual socket (1/2)

A legendary helm because I still have never found one and I'm paragon 89 right now. D:!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]