Diablo® III

*~*~TOP ITEM YOU'RE LOOTING FOR~*~*

Honestly? Any and all barbarian-specific legendaries - because there isn't a single one of them that isn't insanely good up to a point of being BiS until completing a set. Skull, Cassius, Chilanik's, Air Nubtro's...I don't care which...
Reply Quote
Since 2.0 Release for my barb...

Moonlightward

but i get every other item...but no ward...
Reply Quote
Thunderfury!

My friend dropped two for his wiz already, while I was in the same game !!! :(
Reply Quote
Thunderfury with a socket (got it)
Azurewrath with a socket
Lut Socks
Earthquake Set
Leg ring that gives -1 set item required
Reply Quote
03/21/2014 05:12 PMPosted by TheMainEvent
Thunderfury!

My friend dropped two for his wiz already, while I was in the same game !!! :(

Not much of a friend not to drop you the second one ;) I know, not STR.
Reply Quote
IK chest for the ancients last forever set bonus
Reply Quote
IK helm with hota bonus and IK chest so I can keep the 3 pc bonus.

So I can wear frostburn and lut socks/ice climbers.

Thunderfury to go with my Azurewrath.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/21/2014 12:39 PMPosted by KevinTSmith
Cindercoat
Andarial's
2.0 Fire SOJ

Optional/For Fun:

Thunderfury - Have Thundergod belt and other +lighning gear. Want to try a lighning build.

Spending most of my time farming XP in COTA or A1 Rumford's or A3 Keeps to keep it fresh. No point in really farming too many items right now IMO. If I get them though, great!

I think your thread is good luck...I got a Thunderfury one day after posting! Very pleased.
Reply Quote
looking for this for 3 weeks...haven't found yet...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/pride-of-cassius

could someone tell me where I could find one?
Reply Quote
i've been looting for the immortal king set. Where is the best place to look for these?! so far i only got the helm... but i got thunderfury already... XD
Reply Quote
Got a fulminator last night and have been sitting on the set Barb sword. So I would like either a TF or the other set item.

Any, and I mean any IK piece as well
Reply Quote
View profile
I want a god damn Ice climber or IK boot ..:D

got my bis seven sins last night. :D
Reply Quote
Burning Axe w/ Str + socket
Reply Quote
before the tremor T1 nerf and set items, the best place was normal diablo runs...you could reach diablo after 1h45min... with a little luck, you got zero legendary on your way to diablo, or 1 to 2 legs in act 1 before skeleton king.

This means, your timer were at a high bonus standing, with 100% leg chance, the extra bonus increased the chance to a set items significant.

From my 3 IK chest, 3 IK hand, 1 IK shoes, 1 IK helm, i got 4 items from diablo, 2 more on the way to diablo as random drop, and only 2 other drops as random in other difficulty.

Could be the reason why they nerfed it... but i think it should still work with T1 diablo runs...only the boss fight should be longer.

Best thing at quest resett, your overall drop rate is fare higher than without.

Diablo kill with quest resett, 1-8 items, mass gold, 1-3 gems, 1 100% leg

Diablo without, 1-5 items, zero gold, 0-1 gems
Edited by Aqvamare#2325 on 3/23/2014 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Issue with quest reset is that you spend those 100-120 minutes doing a whole game clear for that guaranteed legendary. I've done this a couple of times on my wizard and the max number of legendaries per clear was 4 + 1 from diablo.

Meanwhile, my barbarian farming Core of the Arreat (+ Keep Depths 2 when I start feeling sick of the repetitive run) woud get at least 2 legendaries per hour, and usually a legendary plan. Also, from my personal experience, full game clear is extremely tiring given that you have to rush to the quest areas, get the right paths, spam to skip dialogues...
Reply Quote
All I want for expansion day is a thunderfury :-)
Reply Quote
Yes, quest reset is a speed run...

but i got thanks to the RNG there items, which i never seen before, when i played without...
Reply Quote
I really need a godly ik chest...and a better lightning soj and ofc a better thunderfury.
Reply Quote
The IK set of course :)
Reply Quote
A lot of people saying Ice Climbers prevents you from being frozen, since when was this the case? All i understood was that they reduced damage from cold attacks?

Confirm/deny...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]