Diablo® III

*~*~TOP ITEM YOU'RE LOOTING FOR~*~*

03/23/2014 06:07 PMPosted by owdskl
A lot of people saying Ice Climbers prevents you from being frozen, since when was this the case? All i understood was that they reduced damage from cold attacks?

Confirm/deny...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/ice-climbers
Reply Quote
2.0 Ice Climbers or Air Nubtros are BiS right now IMO.
Reply Quote
Ahhhh! I see, mine are pre-2.0

Derpa herpa
Reply Quote
03/23/2014 07:09 PMPosted by KevinTSmith
2.0 Ice Climbers or Air Nubtros are BiS right now IMO.

No doubt, I'm looking for IC but Nub's Air's would be just as awesome!
Reply Quote
Just got the corruption plans (level 70 version of 7 sins)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/corruption

Just have to figure out how to get an ingredient called "lyekurns DIary."

Back to D3 googleing.
Reply Quote
read it somewhere Azmodan drops it
Reply Quote
TY

All over that fatty now : )
Reply Quote
Thunderfury
Reply Quote
Isnt the Witching Hour our BiS belt?
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 11:23 AMPosted by Fisten

Probably, but, there are a few good belt options now which is nice. There's the one that makes you run fast, the one that buffs your armor per health globe, edps%, and the WH with nice IAS/CD paper dps....oh and the IK set belt...kinda hoping I get this one.

Well since I've been looking for the IC's I've had no luck BUT I got a Cindercoat which is nice since it altered my skills. It's also nice to hit a shrine and summon an E pack now! Just got the sword yesterday the "Fulminator". Getting there...

Seems like there's still a way to go before getting into T4 and up though.
Reply Quote
Raekor's Set, Thunderfury. Got the chest piece so far.

03/26/2014 11:23 AMPosted by Fisten

Chilanik's Chain (the movement bonus for warcry) is probably the BiS belt for groups. I've delegated myself to being everyone's ride and it has considerably sped up our farm rate, far more than a slight dps increase for myself. Other than that, set belts and the one where you get explosions for health globes have more potential imo.
Reply Quote
For the near future, Raekor's pants so I can swap the boots for my Ice Climbers. For the long run, IK belt and boots. Also 2 more pieces of Might of the Earth would be cool.
Reply Quote
Shard of hate
Reply Quote
need the devestator for my barb becoz of the fire skill % to do hota/smash more efficiently.
Reply Quote
Shard of Hate, L70 IK, Ring of Royal Grandeur.

A bunch of other items I wouldn't mind playing around with longer-term, like the new sets, Lut's, etc.
Reply Quote
Shard to complement TF.
Quake set (1/4 found)
Charge set (2/6 found)
Reply Quote
For me:

2 more pieces of IK set (have ik chest, but would be hard to give up cindercoat)
2.0 soj
andariel's
thunderfury
Reply Quote
Last piece of charge set ( chest )
Last lvl 70 piece of ik set ( has full 60 set )

And lastly....a perfect sunfury
Reply Quote
If I have to name one, Wyrdward with good rolls. (love crowd control, and it goes great with the lightning build I have right now) Otherwise, all the good ones. Thunder Fury, Shard of Hate, Thundergod's Vigor, IK/Raekor/Earthen Might sets, SOJ, Royal Grandeur with good rolls, Andariel's, Cindercoat, etc.
Reply Quote
Better Shard, better Wyrdwald and Raekor's pieces :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]