Diablo® III

*~*~TOP ITEM YOU'RE LOOTING FOR~*~*

Thundergod's Vigor, IK set, Ourosboros, Wyrdward

Everything else is good for now!
Reply Quote
In order -

Cindercoat
One of the immunity ammys (Star/Xephirian/Countess etc) with Fire/CC/CD/Str. Probably a Xephirian as Electric mobs dome on t5-t6
IK Boots
IK Belt
Top rolled Sankis to replace my MH
Reply Quote
Would be nice to find IK Boots so I could restructure some para points
Reply Quote
Andariels visage, looking to get as many on hit aoe procs as i can, TF and thundergod belt would be brilliant too
Reply Quote
1. Thunderfury
2. Shard of Hate
Reply Quote
View profile
Ice Climbers

IMK chest / Gloves / Helm

Xephirian Amulet

Istvan's Paired Blades set

etc

so many item i want try but anyway i doesnt have that kind of times to get them
Reply Quote
If you're a barb the number one item you should be looking for is Moonlight Ward. 250%+ AoE basically every attack. Unfortunately I've only ever seen it drop for Wizards, which is how I got mine.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/moonlight-ward

Mine is:
265%(low roll) 15y AoE on Hit.
10% crit
90% crit damage,
+arcane damage.

I believe the wording of the special text is incorrect as well, the AoE goes off every single attack, even when using Frenzy and WotB. Basically it's a rune for Frenzy that changes it into a 350% Weapon Damage 15y AoE.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/02/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Sennheiser
If you're a barb the number one item you should be looking for is Moonlight Ward. 250%+ AoE basically every attack. Unfortunately I've only ever seen it drop for Wizards, which is how I got mine.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/moonlight-ward

Mine is:
265%(low roll) 15y AoE on Hit.
10% crit
90% crit damage,
+arcane damage.

I believe the wording of the special text is incorrect as well, the AoE goes off every single attack, even when using Frenzy and WotB. Basically it's a rune for Frenzy that changes it into a 350% Weapon Damage 15y AoE.

Oh its nice....i wanta try it but...RNG god never favor me....
Reply Quote
Delete
Edited by jinxstar#6162 on 4/2/2014 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Shard of hate...but I am still using 4 slots with level 60 items.....just cant seem to find stuff to replace them with...any ideas?
Reply Quote
Burning axe of sankis
SOJ (fire)
Magefist
Devastator
Andariel's (fire)
Reply Quote
TF and Shard of Hate too.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well my fire build is starting to shape out.

Last night The Burning Axe of Sankis dropped :D. I think this is going to be my MH for a really long time. Next is to find a replacement for my OH which is gonna be hard as well. IK belt would be awesome!
Reply Quote
Shard of Hate and Gloves of Worship.

If those damn things would just drop already...

edit: Although I did find a pretty sweet Thundergod's Vigor yesterday that I was very happy for. :)
Edited by Kaputt#1475 on 4/3/2014 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thunderfury, Shard of Hate.
Thundergod's vigor.

Those are the three big ones right now. Otherwise i'm just trying to figure out ways to get my toughness up now without sacrificing damage right now so I can start farming T1 bounties.

edit: apparently i can't count.
Edited by pandabro#1251 on 4/3/2014 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
IK Gloves, Helm, Thunderfury, Shard of Hate
Reply Quote
Shard of Hate (still not sure which weapon to replace)
Andariel`s Visage (Lightning)
Thundergod`s Vigor although my actual belt is also decent :)
Those shoulders (Nights Watch or something)
Gloves of !@#$%ship
The Crafting Bracers from Malthael with Lightning Damage
Thats is for now ^^
Reply Quote
thunderfury + material for "aughilds helm"

thunderbarb baby!
Reply Quote
OK,

Got the corruption plans I was after, but the crafts were all garbage, however the RNG gods have pointed me in another direction and dropped 9 leg crafting plans in game for me this week.

As Ive been farming caches all week and got a ring of royal grandeur (and an awesome set of gloves of worship which now have AS instead of LOH), I crafted a set of Aughilds power shoulders, great craft, I re-rolled the regen for 465 STR.

So Im now farming the element to make the matching "Aughilds search" braces, which means I get the full set bonus.

With these and the blackthornes 3 piece bonus, I get 25% bonus damage to elites (on top of my SOJs 26%) and 25% damage reduction from elites.

F.Y.I, Ive already crafted one set of braces (fail craft) but when added to my character, the elite bonus damage sits on 43.39%. Melee damage reduction is 7% and elite damage reduction is 23.5%. Im sure its a diminishing return or something like that but hey, still very happy.

Cheers
CC123
Reply Quote
TF, Azurewrath, Frostburns
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]