Diablo® III

Can't Reset Quests

I know for sure I've beaten all the quests. According to here: http://xinair.net/diablo3/index.html

I still have to beat the last quests in Act I and II, but I just went ingame and beat both (Started in the 2nd to last quest and played through until the end of the act), and I still can't reset quests. Any suggestions?

iamktam#1830
Hero: Blind
Edited by IAmKTAM#1830 on 3/23/2014 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There are a bunch of people having this issue, myself included. I've played through the entire quest line 3 times now and it still won't let me reset. Seems a few quests are bugged. Let's get some more posts here for visibility, I'm concerned about not being able to play adventure mode because of this.
Reply Quote
did you talk to the angel and "finish" the game after killing diablo?
Reply Quote
Yeah I did, several times. The problem for me is that it says I have to kill Belial. I'm pretty sure this is just bugged and this isn't the first post about it. Blizz hasn't addressed it at all yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
same issue
http://gyazo.com/39188b3a118ca12c38e18a00c51e7c77

i did these just now to make sure and got no credit
Reply Quote
Maybe you already tried, but if somehow you're missing a quest, try to create a game in public.

when you try create a game in public, you'll see in the interface which part of the game you didn't complete
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/25/2014 04:28 AMPosted by Evolzetjin
Maybe you already tried, but if somehow you're missing a quest, try to create a game in public.

when you try create a game in public, you'll see in the interface which part of the game you didn't complete
\

I know this, but it is bugged. When I go to public game it shows I can join those ones. I do them over and over and over and they never complete.
Reply Quote
I am also having this issue. I have completed the entire campaign at least twice now and still I am unable to reset. I have reset my quests once before, but since then I have been unable to reset them even though I have completed the acts. According to http://xinair.net/diablo3/index.html (ZeroLogic#1761) I haven't completed the last two quests of Act 1. Trust me, I've done those quests about 10 times trying to get this to fix my issue. There appears to be an issue with the completion of quests 9 and 10. I sure hope this get's some attention and we can get a fix.
Reply Quote
03/25/2014 05:42 AMPosted by Djswagscope
03/25/2014 04:28 AMPosted by Evolzetjin

\

I know this, but it is bugged. When I go to public game it shows I can join those ones. I do them over and over and over and they never complete.

when you go to public games, you can tell which act you missed

if you already done act 1 entirely, you can choose "any quest" on act 1 when joining public

search for the one which doesnt have "any quest" options, that would be the act you missed quests
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for helpful suggestion, but understand that this is BUGGED. We're not missing quests and this isn't user error. For some reason when we complete the quests it THINKS we haven't done, we still can't get credit. I'd like to reset to play through the campaign again but I have yet to see anything related to this issue from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I thought you were able to reset quests only after finishing the whole game?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Urkend is correct. It's a bug. Doesn't matter how many times I complete the same quests that it says I'm missing, I am unable to reset.
Reply Quote
Bliz also will not help with this. Their solution is to just play the entire campaign again.
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 04:46 PMPosted by MJS252
Bliz also will not help with this. Their solution is to just play the entire campaign again.

I wish the fix was that simple. I've done full complete runs through the campaign with no luck. I guess we're just at the mercy of Blizzard here.

Not a fun place to be...
Reply Quote
I made a thread in the bug report section. If any of you want to help get this some attention you should make a post over there.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12329613172#1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]