Diablo® III

Question about Bloodshards

IMO, gambling should be progressive, like the Puzzle Ring Goblin.

After 50 gambles, you get a guaranteed Legendary. If the RNG gives you one before hand, it resets again.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
Not it should not... would be way to easy.
There is enough easy and "free" stuff in Diablo 3 at the moment...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I have some additional information about the Legendary items Kadala can potentially offer, so let's get to it (cause it's good to know!). Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.
Reply Quote
So, one question leads to another- What items can only be found in a cache....
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 06:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.

So the Torment-only legendaries are basically all Class-specific sets, yes? (Not sure if Blackthorne's got moved as well?)

Is there a list anywhere about what items only drop from Caches? The only one I know of is the Ring of Royal Grandeur (From Act 1 Cache, correct?).
Reply Quote
Is there a listing of the Torment-Only Legendaries?
Reply Quote
How about you guys fix her damn rates?
400+ shards and not ONE legendary.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 06:25 PMPosted by WhatsUpChuck
Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.

So the Torment-only legendaries are basically all Class-specific sets, yes? (Not sure if Blackthorne's got moved as well?)

Is there a list anywhere about what items only drop from Caches? The only one I know of is the Ring of Royal Grandeur (From Act 1 Cache, correct?).

Yea there used to be an in game menu that showed you the possible legendary drops from caches but now nobody knows where it is and we think it was removed. Why would they remove that? It would help people know which act to farm for what legendary they would like. Hopefully a blue can respond with a list or a reasoning behind the menu no longer being in game.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 06:30 PMPosted by Helosie
How about you guys fix her damn rates?
400+ shards and not ONE legendary.

1150 shards here and no leg :)
Reply Quote
They need to introduce new stuff to buy with bloodshards...

Perhaps some of the rarer crafting materials?
Reply Quote
MVP
I have some additional information about the Legendary items Kadala can potentially offer, so let's get to it (cause it's good to know!). Previously I said it was possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from Kadala, but what I have recently learned is that list actually includes all of the Legendaries currently in game except for the ones only found in Torment, and those only found in a Horadric Cache.

Hey Grimiku. Is it possible that they'll ever add the Bounty Journal back into the game so it's possible to know what items come from what specific bounties?

That was such an awesome thing to have in the Friends and Family and I really don't think it should have been removed. Is it possible we might see it added again in the future?
03/26/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Bob
They need to introduce new stuff to buy with bloodshards...

Perhaps some of the rarer crafting materials?

yeah atleast a gamble on mats would be useful
Reply Quote
Listen to the characters in game, don't gamble, save your shards for when blizzard releases more stuff to buy with them (that's not gambling).
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 07:12 PMPosted by kenny666
Listen to the characters in game, don't gamble, save your shards for when blizzard releases more stuff to buy with them (that's not gambling).

^^^

i was thinking that too!
Reply Quote
Wrong, just wrong
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 06:59 PMPosted by DrothVader

Hey Grimiku. Is it possible that they'll ever add the Bounty Journal back into the game so it's possible to know what items come from what specific bounties?

Was there anything else that was in the F&M that got cut? Cause the blood shard system seems really incomplete. There have been a ton of great threads/ideas about additional things we could do with blood shards...but we get gambling that can't even random every item (I can see hellfire items being excluded, but not the rest).

T.T

I want more things to do with blood shards.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 06:25 PMPosted by WhatsUpChuck

Blackthornes is not a class specific set item
Reply Quote

Thanks for the response, but that leads into another question.

Is it possible to get a list of what can spawn where?
Reply Quote
Old info from Blizzard only the list, and no idea how accurate it is now:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9582428450
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 08:51 AMPosted by Kyrone
03/25/2014 05:32 PMPosted by Grimiku
It's possible to get a wide variety of Legendary items from giving your Bloodshards to Kadala, but class set items are not one of them. Those items have a chance to drop while in Torment, but even in that difficulty Kadala's inventory doesn't change.

That's not how it should be.

Gambling should be a way to target the items you want, since there is no other way with BoA to specifically look for one item.

Especially when some set items are required to make your built work, it should not be the case that you solely depend on RNG to get those.

With your logic you could spend all of your time in normal and still get all the class specific items that are only for torment. That is not how it is done. I agree with this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]