Diablo® III

Reapers Fear - Dropchance

I've kill him i guess 30-35 times still no Reapers Fear, so anyone knows something about the dropchances? or is it a first time kill drop ?
Reply Quote
Looks like there is a bug.

the only reported drops are "first kill" drops. (Plans + Mat)

No one ever drop it on a non "first kill" or "quest reset kill"

I tried it myself for 3 hours. Nothing except 2 legendaries along the way.

I don't know if its intended or not but having to play the whole game again for a CHANCE at a crafting componant seems weird.

blue please ?
Edited by Shin#1720 on 3/26/2014 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmh .. i guess its really a bug, a blue post would be very nice :/
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Denninho
I've kill him i guess 30-35 times still no Reapers Fear, so anyone knows something about the dropchances? or is it a first time kill drop ?

I can't fathom why some people are farming so hard for a mediocre pair of 6prop bracers when you could just play adventure mode and progress much faster.
Reply Quote
Legendarys have more elemental dmg 15-20 ( rare 10-15 ) more main stat 416-500 ( rare 350-415 ) and this legs have 25-30% primary ressource each heal orb as sec. affix so this is really nice ^^
Reply Quote
Can a blue post confirm if reapers fear is only a first time drop or it has a chance to drop
Reply Quote
still nothing ?:/
Reply Quote
Would also like a blue post about this.
Reply Quote
Killed M last night and both the plans and the mat dropped, so this means its not bugged? Was on T1.
Reply Quote
Have u even got the material without first kill?
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 09:54 AMPosted by Calamity
03/26/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Denninho

I can't fathom why some people are farming so hard for a mediocre pair of 6prop bracers when you could just play adventure mode and progress much faster.

9 prop bracers, the only one of their kind.
Reply Quote
in a other forum a guy says that he found a reapers fear @ bounty kill malth. have try it 8 times nothing maybe someone can try this too ..
Reply Quote
I got both the Plans and the fear in the first kill
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

9 prop bracers, the only one of their kind.

I think they only have 6 in total (the leg one + 5 random) the game guide is wrong on that.

see this blue post:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12251125231#2
Edited by Smartdrive#6979 on 3/26/2014 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seems like they already know:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315

Question is: Does "seems to low" = 0?
Reply Quote
i just killed for first time, got plans no mat. i guess ill have to try with other toons to get mat, otherwise SOL i guess.
Reply Quote
I don't know what you people are talking about. Me and a few friends did not receive Reaper's Fear on our first kill. I'm about 15+ kills in on him and I still haven't seen it once.
Reply Quote
I'm with a few people, the night RoS was released I killed M and all I got were the plans for the wraps, but no fear. Sence then I have killed M well over 100 times and not gotten reaper's fear. I know blizzard knows about the problem and is working on it, but I wish they would fix it already so some of us can make the bracers.
Edited by DarkOneDeath#1572 on 3/31/2014 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Stop hoping for a blue post. They've been avoiding the subject for 6 days now.
Reply Quote
I have a post on a similar subject here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12330403300

I suggest they make the legendary consumables purchasable with blood shards, this way you have something to do with your blood shards besides gambling and you don't have to waste time trying to farm these rare pieces hurting your game experience in the meantime. Lets make some noise and make it happen!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]