Diablo® III

Too Late To Get Wings?

So I have been contemplating A LOT on weather or not I wanted to waste my money on this or not for several, several reasons... Anyway, to the point... Do I need to get the Collectors edition? Or just get RoS before March 31?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Just any RoS edition will work.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
03/26/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Ghost
Anyway, to the point... Do I need to get the Collectors edition? Or just get RoS before March 31?

Just Reaper of Souls. :)

Doesn't matter which edition you pick up, either. Digital Standard, retail Standard, Digital Deluxe, and Collector's Editions all work. You just need to digitally purchase the expansion or claim your retail game key in Battle.net Account Management by March 31 to qualify for the Wings of Valor and Valla the Demon Hunter unlock.

More info here! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13407835/
Edited by Lylirra on 3/26/2014 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Any game type, digital or retail, registered to your account prior to midnight March 31 will grant you the wings.
Reply Quote
Anyway, to the point... Do I need to get the Collectors edition? Or just get RoS before March 31?

Doesn't matter which edition you pick up, either. Digital Standard, retail Standard, Digital Deluxe, and Collector's Editions all work. You just need to digitally purchase the expansion or claim your retail game key to Battle.net Account Management by March 31 to qualify for the Wings of Valor and Valla the Demon Hunter unlock.

TY! Blue!

03/26/2014 11:12 AMPosted by SilverOwsla
Any game type, digital or retail, registered to your account prior to midnight March 31 will grant you the wings.

Ty sir!
Reply Quote
I don't know about others, but I turn my wings off a lot. They kind of distract me and are too bright. Don't get me wrong, they are cool and I'm glad to get them, but I actually turned them off last night and was liking it better.
Reply Quote
Well... I just might as well get the Collectors Edition. And maybe, just maybe the gameplay will become something I can only dream of...
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 11:12 AMPosted by JCourtney
Just any RoS edition will work.

and thx lol my bad
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 11:12 AMPosted by Lylirra

Doesn't matter which edition you pick up, either. Digital Standard, retail Standard, Digital Deluxe, and Collector's Editions all work. You just need to digitally purchase the expansion or claim your retail game key in Battle.net Account Management by March 31 to qualify for the Wings of Valor and Valla the Demon Hunter unlock.

LYLRRIA!!! I got my wings and companion xD Thank you!
Reply Quote
Woah. I remember all this talk of wings. I thought it was pre-order or special edition only or something.

So what our saying is if I bought ros at like best buy last night like the CD and all I have the wings? I did buy RoS at best buy last night and got to lv 64 on my wiz; I didn't see no wings or might I have accidentally salvaged them along with a bunch of stuff that was in my inv for like a month? Are wings in my other char default inventory? Can I stash some wings and transfer between other chars? Or do u only get in first ros login so if I salvaged they're gone forever.

Not a huge problem if I blew it (salvaged the wings). Didn't think I was getting em anyways lol but some clarification for how to recover then if I salvaged em or where they are on other chars/stash/transferrable between MY chars would b nice

Thanks
Reply Quote
You should have an in-game mail that contains the wings. It's a small icon on the bottom left corner of the screen that looks like a letter. You will receive one for each character you log on with. No need to transfer between characters, each will have their own wings.

- Guru
Edited by Guruthos#1647 on 3/26/2014 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Lylirra

Hey, so... What about the people who's collector's editions(like mine) that are delayed in the mail and will arrive on April first or even later than that(in other peoples cases I've seen)?

Are they just OUT OF LUCK to get part of the bonuses that they paid for, and in fact actually paid MORE than people who bought digital standard and digital deluxe? Or do the collector's edition codes work different from the "in-game mail" delivery of the digital versions purchased?
Edited by Socks#1288 on 3/26/2014 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Socks, I ordered my collector's edition online and had the same problem, receiving it AFTER the release date. In the meantime, I purchased the digital deluxe edition via the website and just going to return the collectors edition when it arrives. Same perks in-game with both. My only regret is forgetting that Diablo III and Reaper of Souls is online only, or I wouldn't have purchased it. Been a huge fan of the Diablo series since the original launch, but the online requirement kills it for me. :(
Reply Quote
weather or not I wanted to waste my money on this

If you had ANY fun with D3, ROS will be better than that.
Whether or not that's enough for you, is up to you.
Reply Quote
hey why is it that I get a server maintenance error when I try to log in. I have just bought the expansion set and I am trying to play it.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 05:40 PMPosted by Pause

Nice, I hope sure hope there is a sale on the game before March 31st. =\

i would like to change my country of residence from USA to Canada, i have a Battle.net Balance of 28 US $, but i didn't purchase any Battle.net Balance using US currency.
if i did make this change is it gonna affect my Battle.net Balance???
as i want to use my balance to get my digital deluxe edition before Marc 31, and i need to increase my balance using my credit card first, but it seems that i need to change my country for my card to be accepted, please i need an urgent reply, thanks
Reply Quote
Finally got my copy of ROS in the mail... I activated the game key, but even if we are still before March 31, I can't find my wings ??? Does anybody have the same problem ?
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 11:05 AMPosted by DoomStar

Next expansion i want a Lylirra Unlock lol.. A little pet that looks like your avatar lol..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]