Diablo® III

Reaper's Fear

Does anyone knows where we can obtain/farm the legendary component "Reaper's Fear" for the craft Reape's wraps : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/reapers-wraps

Thanks you all :))
Reply Quote
You have to kill Malthael. He drops them the first time you kill him.
Edited by ChRîšTîaNx93#1662 on 3/25/2014 4:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Someone over @ Diablofans put together a neat list of the legendary components.

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/83094-guide-legendary-crafting-materials-drop-locations

Good luck!
Reply Quote
i know but :

Acquired from: Act V, ?, Malthael (unconfirmed)
Where to farm: ?
Used for: Reaper's Wraps, Wrists, Health globes restore 25–30% of your primary resource, 8 random magic properties (might be only 5 properties?)

they don't know !
and yes i drop the plan after the malthael kill but the component it's an other story
Reply Quote
Same question.
Reply Quote
i wanna know so badly! dropped plan!
Reply Quote
I'm searching Act 5 nothing yet. I also need Glowing Orb for Cosmic Source if anyone knows where to get that confirmed
Reply Quote
Anymore info on this?
Reply Quote
After 70 you mean?
Reply Quote
Malthael dropped it for me the first time I killed him, I guess it's not a guaranteed drop since my co-op partner didn't get it.
Reply Quote
Do you have to reset to have a chance at it again? I've killed in 8 times and not one. Can you do it on lower difficulty's?
Reply Quote
Need the same answer as Frosty can we have it after the first kill and is it possible in lower difficulty ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why do you

03/25/2014 04:13 PMPosted by Calamity
70 legendary... It's just a normal 4primary/2secondary set of bracers with a decent affix. Try playing

Cause we want to be, why do you care, is it affecting you in some wayk, go troll somewhere else, lowlife
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/25/2014 03:51 PMPosted by Calamity
Read the damn item:

"Only one who has gazed into the black abyss of death could experience such fear."

Malthael drops it (the two people I killed him with last night both got one, in addition to the recipe).

What difficulty were you on? I've killed him twice on torment 1, and once on torment 2, and once on torment 3 now and haven't gotten anything. Bad drop rate, errr?
Reply Quote
killed him T1 about 3 times. what difficulty is this found on
Reply Quote
I've killed him like 30 times and no drop
Reply Quote
I got the plan but not the crafting material. We probably just need to keep choosing the quest.....I hope a complete reset isn't necessary to make the drop possible.
Edited by carter333167#1997 on 3/25/2014 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 hours now killing malthael and didn´t drop it. torment 1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]