Diablo® III

Expansion and Keywarden Hellfire ring

Has anyone with expansion tried to fight keywardens (either above or at 60) and managed to get keys for infernal machine? And perhaps better, managed to get a ring since expansion.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Than next question is, just like in Diablo 2, can you make a character for the core game, and not the expansion?
Edited by TGWM#1268 on 3/26/2014 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
First keywarden I killed after RoS was act IV in adventure mode and he dropped the plan for the new infernal machines.

Next keywarden I killed was act I in adventure mode and he dropped one of the 4 keys.

This was on T1.

I am hoping to get a ring before the weekend.
Reply Quote
First keywarden I killed after RoS was act IV in adventure mode and he dropped the plan for the new infernal machines.

This was on T1.

Same for me.
Reply Quote
So basically get the ring before getting expansion sounds like the plan (if I want 1).
Edited by TGWM#1268 on 3/26/2014 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hope there is a way to still make the original Hellfire Ring
Reply Quote
We were actually doing ubers when the expansion went live. It was neat/weird seeing our paragon bars turn back into experience bars in the middle of the fight!
Reply Quote
Got the plan from act 1 key warden on t1 guess any one of them can drop it
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 07:56 AMPosted by TGWM
So basically get the ring before getting expansion sounds like the plan (if I want 1).

I'm sure the new, and level 70 HF rings, will have a substantial improvement in stats over the old ones.
Reply Quote
Just curious if they have a chance to drop keys in normal mode..?

I have killed them in T1 for awhile, but I'm thinking facerolling normal mode would be faster..
Edited by ddpark1337#1332 on 3/26/2014 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
They do not drop in normal mode. And the drop rate in T1 through T6 is crappy as it is, being 25%-50%. So even if it did drop in normal mode, it would probably be a 1% drop rate. It needs to be a guaranteed drop at higher difficulties, this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
i got the ring its kind of worth it to farm for the ring it can roll 500 max mainstat and vit. 6 max crit chance and 7 max attack speed. just like other legendary rings.

however i havent seen the 200% fireball proc though. might be a bug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]