Diablo® III

Crashing.

Edited by Inferno#1980 on 5/10/2014 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Having the same issue also playing on my laptop.
Reply Quote
Edited by Inferno#1980 on 5/10/2014 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Inferno#1980 on 5/10/2014 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Inferno#1980 on 5/10/2014 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same thing here.

Playing normaly till 10-15 minutes the game launch.

Always the same thing...black screen with a "buuuuur" sound the game comes back and do it again and crash with a blue screen.

i5
nvidia 560ti
16gm ddr 3
Reply Quote
Same issue for me but only for act 5. The other acts haven't had any issues yet
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
My game is also crashing, I start playing reaper of souls then about 2 minutes in the music starts bugging out and the game stalls, help me blizzard you are my only hope.
Reply Quote
Same Problem, playing for like 10 - 15 mins and then my computer just shuts down by itself and comes back with a bluescreen error... Just happening with D3:RoS... doesnt crash with any other game, never crashed with D3 before RoS :/
Reply Quote
Same for me.
Reply Quote
Yeah, same here. Play for a few minutes, and like LoWesT, it shuts down and comes back telling me that it bluescreened.
Reply Quote
It would be nice to get a response from blizz, cause this makes the game unplayable for me ....
Reply Quote
I have been having this same issue with Diablo 3 with the latest patch.Seems to just wanna restart my PC after a while of playing.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My crash starts when Uzrael does his enrage....
Edited by tacnayn#1125 on 3/25/2014 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same here, my game crashes when I enter the Survival Enclave... not in the other areas, just the Enclave....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Exact same issue. Westermark Heights quest though.

I LOL'd hard at description, "brrrrrr", is exactly the sound of death from RoS; just not the death I imagined when I picked it up.

It is no longer an "isolate" incident dealing with drivers. I've had it happen on two PC's, both very high end and up to date, one with Nvidia and one with AMD.

I'm sure we'll get a blue sticky acknowledging the issue sooner or later. Until then, we're stuck running Acts 1-4.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
[Problem Devices]

Device PNP Device ID Error Code

Not Available ACPI\SMO8800\1 The drivers for this device are not installed.

03/25/2014 12:45 AMPosted by Inferno
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_gdr.131030-1505)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: M18xR1
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 1.0 A05

Inferno,

One device showed up in your msinfo report as a Problem Device. I would make sure all of the drivers for your M18x are installed:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/alienware-m18x/drivers

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak
Reply Quote
This laptop came out in 2011, I would start with putting the correct OS on it. Your laptop is discontinued from Alienware and if you search for M18xR1 overheating you'll get a ton of threads.

You're wasting your time trying to troubleshoot a D3 issue, when you have a hardware problem of some sort. You should contact Alienware for support and assistance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
its not just his lap top im on a up to date desktop and it does this to me as well and there are other threads of people saying there getting this error
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]