Diablo® III

Light of Grace Transmog Bug

I identified the legendary source "Light of Grace" before ROS went live. However, when I put a source into the transmog slot at the Mystic the appearance of Light of Grace does not show up at all. If I put Light of Grace into the transmog slot at the Mystic it allows me to transmog it to itself. Is this intended? Is there something special about this source? I really want to use its appearance.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Blue....
Reply Quote
Bump...
Reply Quote
Same here…
Reply Quote
Haha, I do not like its appearance and would like to change it. I can only transmog it into itself however. Might indeed be a bug, do not know what should be special about it. I found it in ROS btw.
Reply Quote
You're my boy blue.
Reply Quote
This happened to me too.
I tested with newly obtained lvl 70 version as well as lvl 60 one from D3V >= 2.0.1, and
both versions exhibited the bug.
Reply Quote
Same for me :/
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Same, i REAAAALLLLYYYY want to change the look of this source. Also, the other sources I have wont transmogrify into it.
Reply Quote
Bumping until acknowledged by blue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same issue, just now noticed it when I was setting up a transmog tab in my chest/bank thing. Despite it saying that it is a source you are unable to transmog other sources to look like it or it to look like other sources. It seems like blizzard forgot to put this in the list of transmogable sources.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'd love to see this get fixed as I can't seem to get lucky enough to find a better source than my Light of Grace at the moment. It completely clashes with my transmog. :<
Reply Quote
Same. Just found while leveling.
Reply Quote
ACKNOWLEDGE BLUE PLEASE
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Xeo, I don't think you are getting a blue reply. They don't like bumping and this is a very minor bug. We can only hope they read it and it will get fixed. Probably the patch notes will read like "fixed severel transmog issues".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]