Diablo® III

Death Maiden / Final Crucible Fight bug

For whatever reason on the final Death Maiden fight to destroy the soul crucible, that area makes all resources on my PC ramp up to maximum. Video card fans go to max and cpu usage maxes out. There is tremendous amounts of lag causing repeated deaths.
I dont have any issues anywhere else and as soon as I leave that area, PC resources return to normal. Anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I have experienced the same thing, I could not believe that it was happening. My specs while not the best, are safely above the recommended requirements.

There were a few areas that reminded me of the slowdowns in arreat crater and rakkis crossing as well, areas and instances that never caused lag or slowdowns before.

At least I was not the only one dying to this.

I hope they are looking into this.
Reply Quote
Are we talking about the Gideon's Row area where there's the first of two soul crucibles to destroy?

Twice in a row, it's happened where after being inside that area a minute, D3 spontaneously shuts down my computer - the first when attacking the corpse piles, the second when I was done with them and starting to battle the purple monster Drygha (I think that's its name, according to D3head's quest section). Nothing in RoS had done that with me yet, and the only other time a game ever shut down and restarted my computer like that was well over a year and a half ago with Guild Wars 2. It looks like what shuts down my computer in that area is the same issue that gives the above users' comps those extreme spikes of cpu usage...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]