Diablo® III

Death Breath

I was expecting the massive thread necro to point out how backwards things are now, with people having thousands of them lying around doing nothing.

But you necro'd to ask a stupid question.
Edited by Motav#1266 on 7/12/2014 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ive got like 20k of these . blue items need to drop more though .
Reply Quote
07/12/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Marilchan
Reply Quote

I think the death breaths drop at a good rate as is. I think you're on to something with the blues though. The blue drop rate is definitely fine, but they should break down into 20 dusts or so per item. Yellows also. I don't mind picking these mats up, but you shouldn't have to pick up so many to get a good stash of them. Just increase the the quantity they break down into and we're all good.
Reply Quote
I just recently restarted my Hardcore toon. When I reached about level 51 some of the armor dropping (e.g. pants, helms) needed a level 12 enchanter which requires death breaths to train which requires level 61. Not sure I understand that logic. Wondering if I may be doing something wrong.
Edited by Zero#11795 on 8/24/2014 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I know I play a lot, however you don't need that many. I have over 5000 death breaths in my stash. I have no use for them. I would like to use them to gamble with Kadala, upgrade gear rolls etc.

I played ptr seasons, and it can be frustrating when starting to gear your character. However, you will reach a point in which they become negligible.
Reply Quote
i've got too many death's breaths building up.. if anything, they seem to drop too much and I'm not sure how they became your bottleneck.. I'm at nearly 10k death breath's and counting.. Got almost 3k souls as well now. Just gotta farm more than you spend!
Edited by Zero187#1783 on 8/24/2014 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ugh i have thousands of these...

level 61+ Crystals
Demonic Essences
MORE arcane dust.

That stuff....
Reply Quote
I have near a thou Demonic Essence but nary a one Deaths Breath. D3 ROS T4, Lv60 +125. How can I get some?
Reply Quote

lol yeah i have over 27k of these they need to stack either up to 9999 or 10000
Reply Quote
took you guys 3 months long to reply lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]