Diablo® III

chiltara - frozen blood

i've been farming frozen blood from chiltara for 8straight hours, but it didnt drop so far. did anyone else find this crafting material or shall i just assume its bugged? so far i just found 2 gibbering gemstones.

thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
Hehe its been totally opposite for me.. Been farming her for 2 hours and shes only been up 4 times and I got 2 Frozen Blood and 0 Gibbering Gemstones. And I am killing her for the Gibbering Gemstone :(.
Reply Quote
Last week and on the weekend I put in just under 30 hours trying to getting Chiltara for the Gibbering Gemstone. I came across it 13 times and not a single Gemstone. :(

Maybe I'll try again and hope they've upped the drop rates of the Gemstone.
Reply Quote
okay, thanks!

guess ill keep it up.
Reply Quote
Where is chiltara ? ive been farming the frozen cave but all i see is the aspect of envy
Reply Quote
Does she spawn in Adventure mode? So far I've only seen another named purple down there in adventure...
Reply Quote
same here stein i think i will try in quest mod ! ill tell you if im more lucky :)
Reply Quote
its worst in quest mod theres not even a unique monster!
Reply Quote
It's a rare spawn DeathStar. I have been farming that darn place for many hours for the Gemstone and she hardly ever spawns (supposedly bugged). I haven't had either the Gemstone or the crafting mat drop since RoS launch.
Reply Quote
But did you saw her (chilltara) ? And was it in quest mod or adventure mod :O
Edited by DeathStar#1465 on 3/26/2014 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 10:42 AMPosted by DeathStar
Where is chiltara ? ive been farming the frozen cave but all i see is the aspect of envy

The Caverns of Frost. Not the Icefall Caves.
Reply Quote
03/26/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Palathas
03/26/2014 10:42 AMPosted by DeathStar

The Caverns of Frost. Not the Icefall Caves.

Yes in the cavern of frost all i see is Lasar or something like that its another purple lacunis but she drop another crafting material:(
Reply Quote
Has anyone actually had frozen blood drop for them OFF of Chiltara since the expansion released? I was farming the gibbering gemstone at 60 for the pony staff and it saw her spawn WAY more than I have at 70. It's been like 2 spawns in over 30+ runs.
Reply Quote
No one is answering steinkatron im starting to doubt that frozen blood drop from Chiltara
Reply Quote
so far i had no luck, farming her for around 12hours.

i farmed her in adventure mode and campaign mode. so far i had around 20spawn with no drop... im kinda getting tired of it.
Reply Quote
been farming for god knows how long. i get neither of the rares to spawn. where as my friend that is helping me in his game and we inv eachother he get the other 1 except chiltara EVERY run and i mean every run while i havnt seen any1 of them. i smell bug or w/e.

anyhow. the blood u need for that axe is soon in the not worth it mind of mine if u gonna need like 20 of them to get a good roll with this extremely low chance to get Chiltara and then also for her to drop it..

we are both trying to get her to spawn in Torment 3 if thats any difference.
Reply Quote
So Chiltara does still drop the Gibbering Gemstone? Because I've killed her twice now and only gotten a Frozen blood.
Reply Quote
03/27/2014 03:14 AMPosted by Bucky23
So Chiltara does still drop the Gibbering Gemstone? Because I've killed her twice now and only gotten a Frozen blood.

Yeah barely according to a Blizz post. I had it drop a week or two ago, but my g/f has been farming it for days with no luck. I have D3 on Xbox and every time (almost 14 now) I find and kill Chiltara the gemstone drops. So idk what happened with the drop rate
Reply Quote
xbox and playstation have way higher drop rates on all items.
Reply Quote
I cant even find chiltara, u guys doing adventure or questing ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]